Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 184 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.3%

• Total voters
Yeah design is always subjective, unless you painted your Air purple with a contrasting pink accent. In that case, this entire forum will probably hunt you down and paint it to something good on your driveway 😁
There’s a couple purple wrapped ones and they look great. Not for me, but they look great :)

Any pictures?

Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.

Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.
Yep, that’s one of them! The other one is this one and I think they are in the forum but not sure of
IMG_8991.jpeg
the username. It’s eyekandydesigns on Twitter.

Yep, that’s one of them! The other one is this one and I think they are in the forum but not sure of View attachment 17094the username. It’s eyekandydesigns on Twitter.
Oh yeah, thats the air suspension one! That wrap is cool because its color changing, but I can imagine how horrific a flat pink with the top and blade being a flat purple.

OK, that's beautiful

Okay, I knew others may like it, but I expected better of you, a ZR owner!
I didn't say it was more beautiful. My wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen (actually true, luckily), but that doesn't mean when I see hot, it's not hot. :)

If it looks good, it looks good. :)

But my Zenith Red is hotter. :)

Spotted two Lucid Airs in one day..this one is going 101S -> 92E. Driver wearing a hat..Anyone here on the forum?
1000000252.jpg

@Photon Empress yours?

Just remember it’s all personal preference and there’s no doubt at least a few on this forum have the exact combo you’re dissing. They ALL look amazing and perfect for them.
Some of us hate the two tone look so much we actively waited and sought out a way to avoid it. But also have the good sense not to act like our preference is the only one :)

Some of us hate the two tone look so much we actively waited and sought out a way to avoid it. But also have the good sense not to act like our preference is the only one :)

In some way, I think full metal zenith red roof is better looking than my GT zenith red.

1000003842.jpg

Enjoyed a chat today in my office building with a >1 year owner! Pleasant conversation, hope to see ya again around Dallas if you're on here!

Saw another one this morning! This time is a gray one.
IMG_20231220_140107.jpg

Just came back from picking up my brother in law at the airport. Saw a black GT parked in the garage. That’s the third trip to the airport in a row where I spotted a fellow Air. They are definitely starting to sell more here in the Denver area.

Also saw a Zenith Red one on the road as we were getting close to home. Two in one trip. Thought I had moved to California for a second.

Thought I had moved to California for a second.
Not by me. I'm in a Lucid wasteland. I can count on one hand the number of Lucids I've seen locally since I got mine over 1.5 years ago. Maybe I just need to drive around more?

Great to see another Lucid at a restaurant valet spot in Cleveland Ohio tonight. First time seeing one at the same establishment.

Great to see another Lucid at a restaurant valet spot in Cleveland Ohio tonight. First time seeing one at the same establishment.
I saw 4 Lucids at Mastro's Ocean Club parking lot in Newport Beach early this year. I haven’t seen that many Lucids except Lucid Studios.

Back