Yeah design is always subjective, unless you painted your Air purple with a contrasting pink accent. In that case, this entire forum will probably hunt you down and paint it to something good on your driveway
Even though the legacy part of the car industry is slowly gaining traction in electric vehicles, it’s the upstart newcomers that will, in our opinion, be the
bulletproofautospa.com
Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.
Even though the legacy part of the car industry is slowly gaining traction in electric vehicles, it’s the upstart newcomers that will, in our opinion, be the
bulletproofautospa.com
Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.
Yep, that’s one of them! The other one is this one and I think they are in the forum but not sure of View attachment 17094the username. It’s eyekandydesigns on Twitter.
Oh yeah, thats the air suspension one! That wrap is cool because its color changing, but I can imagine how horrific a flat pink with the top and blade being a flat purple.
Even though the legacy part of the car industry is slowly gaining traction in electric vehicles, it’s the upstart newcomers that will, in our opinion, be the
bulletproofautospa.com
Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.
I didn't say it was more beautiful. My wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen (actually true, luckily), but that doesn't mean when I see hot, it's not hot.
Even though the legacy part of the car industry is slowly gaining traction in electric vehicles, it’s the upstart newcomers that will, in our opinion, be the
bulletproofautospa.com
Not mine, but I'm very jealous. I hope to do something like this with a Gravity one day. There are too many boring colors on the road today.
Just remember it’s all personal preference and there’s no doubt at least a few on this forum have the exact combo you’re dissing. They ALL look amazing and perfect for them.
Some of us hate the two tone look so much we actively waited and sought out a way to avoid it. But also have the good sense not to act like our preference is the only one
Some of us hate the two tone look so much we actively waited and sought out a way to avoid it. But also have the good sense not to act like our preference is the only one
Just came back from picking up my brother in law at the airport. Saw a black GT parked in the garage. That’s the third trip to the airport in a row where I spotted a fellow Air. They are definitely starting to sell more here in the Denver area.
Also saw a Zenith Red one on the road as we were getting close to home. Two in one trip. Thought I had moved to California for a second.
Not by me. I'm in a Lucid wasteland. I can count on one hand the number of Lucids I've seen locally since I got mine over 1.5 years ago. Maybe I just need to drive around more?