• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 73 23.5%

• Total voters
Since receiving delivery last April, I haven't seen any others until this one last week in Chelsea with a temp plate. Mine is same color and metal roof. It made me smile. When I drove through intersections, with clusters of pedestrians waiting to cross, I could feel dozens of eyes on the car.
Yes and it's a very interesting feeling. Very often someone would come to compliment or ask about the car.

San Francisco 9th St. and Civic Center exit.

Attachments

• IMG_4065.png
    IMG_4065.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 62
After 3 months, I finally saw a zenith Red Lucid going west on Griffin in Weston Florida today. I only saw it for a second but that was my first.

Eureka Gold Dream P and Zenith Red spotted charging at EA station in Great Mall, Milpitas CA

Attachments

• Lucid Airs.JPG
    Lucid Airs.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
Just saw a Lucid in front of me while driving up our hill home. it is one of my neighbors in the community (we are the only 2 among 89 homes) but it is still fun to actually see one on the road!

You can tell one of them parked next to the other just to see it!

Also, how did you know it was a de p?
Haha I thought that too! I'm pretty sure it's a Dream P because of the 21" aero dream wheels, which came on the P's (the "R" range came with the 19" aero range wheels).

Haha I thought that too! I'm pretty sure it's a Dream P because of the 21" aero dream wheels, which came on the P's (the "R" range came with the 19" aero range wheels).
Actually, you could option either the 19 and 21s on both models! I still do think it is a dep because those seem to be overwhelmingly more popular than the R.

I do beg the question.. are you another teen on the board like me?:)

Saw only my 2nd in the wild in Bethesda, md last week - zr stealth with tinted windows - lookin sharp! I bragged to my associates who were walking with me - I got one of those!!

Actually, you could option either the 19 and 21s on both models! I still do think it is a dep because those seem to be overwhelmingly more popular than the R.

I do beg the question.. are you another teen on the board like me?:)
Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the clarification! And also yes!!

I just saw a Zenith Red in Palm Springs. I beeped, waved, and rapidly changed lanes and accelerated up to him. He thought I was psychotic no doubt. But 👋🏼

Think I saw one of you jokers today by the White House around 1:30pm, infinite black. Was in an uber couldnt snap a pic.

This morning 605 south
IMG_9144.jpeg

My first “in the wild” DE yesterday - black one on FL players at Electrify America, Stratford Square CT. Chatted briefly to pass the time since there was a line for the working chargers.

Back