• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 185 59.5%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 73 23.5%

• Total voters
I saw a hard-top Lucid in Poinciana, Florida. I was on my way home. I pulled up and said hello from my Genesis G90. My GT is still not registered.
Wow! Is it one of the newer G90's? Could you take a picture and send it in private DMS? (to avoid hijacking the thread)

Exchanged waves with a red Touring in Falls Church, VA tonight. I love how these cars look in the dark.

PXL_20230916_184843741.jpg

In Van Nuys parked at a music training school.

My teenager wanted her olde sisters to experience the GT for the first time, so we took her out for a spin around the neighborhood and then onto 93 North. As we were driving past the Malden/Medford exits, I noticed that distinctive headlight layout in the rear view. We slid over, had them catch up and gave them a beep. We drove with them to the I95/128 exit and I think they peeled off in Burlington as we continued on the highway.

Great to see a brother on the road.

Exchanged waves with a red Touring in Falls Church, VA tonight. I love how these cars look in the dark.
Funny, I'm visiting your area. In Alexandria right now. Used to live in Oakton and work in Falls Church, heh.

I was overexcited to see a AGT in my neighborhood, it turned out just a visitor for a week. Damn! They are still hard to see, meanwhile Rivian R1S has been popping up every now and then on my drive around town.

Funny, I'm visiting your area. In Alexandria right now. Used to live in Oakton and work in Falls Church, heh.
Lived in FC when I first came to the country back in 2011. Moved into the city many years ago though.

I would say hit me up for a beer, but I'm about to head down to FL for a week or so :D

I was overexcited to see a AGT in my neighborhood, it turned out just a visitor for a week. Damn! They are still hard to see, meanwhile Rivian R1S has been popping up every now and then on my drive around town.
I see more Lucid's than R1S's in Chicagoland.. It's funny, I won't see another one for a few weeks, then 3 in one 10 mile drive. Saw a stealth trimmed one last week for the first time.

Based on where I live I always assumed it would take a road trip to see a Lucid in the Wild.
Last summer I saw a white AGT rolling around town, but it had no front plate and I did not see the back. So not sure if it was local or not.

However, in the last two weeks, I saw, and spoken with the owners of, two Lucids in the Wild. A brand new silver AGT, and a black AGT.

But this is where it gets crazy, because it wasn't really "in the Wild" so to speak...

I saw them both in the parking lot of my kids' school at Parent/Teacher night!

So as of now, in ONE school in southeast Virginia, there are THREE Lucid's if you include mine.

Spotted stealth trim air, headed 210 east in San Dimas. It looked like Dad was letting his son drive the new ride. Threw them a thumbs up.

Attachments

• PXL_20230923_182222286.jpg
    PXL_20230923_182222286.jpg
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 90
I drove up from SDSU to LA today with a dinner stop in Irvine. I encountered on the roads at least six Airs. Can't mistake those front lights. Too dark to to take pics plus I was fighting HA most of the time. 2 in SD and 4 in OC. Couldn't see the colors as most of it was night driving but seeing 6 in one night is a great sign!

I drove up from SDSU to LA today with a dinner stop in Irvine. I encountered on the roads at least six Airs. Can't mistake those front lights. Too dark to to take pics plus I was fighting HA most of the time. 2 in SD and 4 in OC. Couldn't see the colors as most of it was night driving but seeing 6 in one night is a great sign!
South OC is a relative hotbed for Lucid. My daughter was excited to tell me about the black one dropping a boy off at her middle school this week.

South OC is a relative hotbed for Lucid. My daughter was excited to tell me about the black one dropping a boy off at her middle school this week.
I'll have to admit though, I probably saw more Teslas than any other car brand. Whenever the traffic dropped to a crawl, I felt like I was in a parking lot at a Tesla studio.

I'll have to admit though, I probably saw more Teslas than any other car brand. Whenever the traffic dropped to a crawl, I felt like I was in a parking lot at a Tesla studio.
My son and I have a game we play when I drop him off at school in the AM, where we count all the Teslas on the way in on the three mile drive. Our record is 52... it's insane. Toyota wishes they had that kind of sales density.

saw two Lucid's yesterday (a black and a white with Arizona plates) both near Buck's restaurant on 84.

Driving through Laguna Beach today in my Volvo around 2:00PM, saw a Cosmos Silver and Zenith Red within 3 minutes of each other. Either of you on the forum here?

FINALLY saw another lucid in the wild.. but just barely! 8p at night i see the headlights coming the other direction (north) on i240 in memphis - it was dark and i could just dbl-take to verify the tail lights, but definitely an air! couldn't tell you the color - just glad to see another one in the area, even if it was just passing through town! love to hear if you're on this board!

Back