How does the app send to vehicle function work?

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
In the app you can choose Nav, then locate a point and then click on “Send to Vehicle “. Then what? How does that appear in the vehicle?

I looked everywhere. I must have missed something.
Thanks in advance.

It shows up when you get in either as a pop-up or under the home and work

It shows up when you get in either as a pop-up or under the home and work
Wow thanks
I only saw home and work. I never bothered to scroll down. Now I see it. Cool. Thanks

More times than not, I don't see anything when I use the 'send to vehicle' function. Occasionally, the pop-up will flash on the dash. Is there a way to look for it?

More times than not, I don't see anything when I use the 'send to vehicle' function. Occasionally, the pop-up will flash on the dash. Is there a way to look for it?
It will only popup the first time you enter the car after you send to vehicle. If you don't select start trip it won't show up again.

It will only popup the first time you enter the car after you send to vehicle. If you don't select start trip it won't show up again.
I didn't realize that if you scroll down, beneath Home and Work you will see the destination you just sent to the vehicle. It doesn't always pop up, but it is there. Somebody on this forum pointed this out earlier.

When I did it, the destination appeared right below 'home', as if to replace 'work'. I didn't know that you could scroll down to see other destinations. I learn something every day... and then promptly forget.

I believe if you "send to vehicle" from Lucid's app maps you'll always get the location you wanted. But if you send from Google Maps or Apple Maps, it's a good idea to check where the car thinks it's headed. HERE's database isn't identical to Google's or Apples, and once in a while the difference is significant.

Back