Plaid Owner, What Would Lucid Be Like?

You would miss 2 key things :
1) Software on Tesla is better for AP1 , General infotainment and watching videos Netflix YouTube etc

2) charge network is vastly superiors not only cause the chargers are more reliable but because they are placed in strategic locations near restaurants mall etc. also plentiful in a city easy to find easy to use.

What you gain in the Lucid:
You gain massage seats, incredible better looking car interior and exterior, smooth glass ride much smoother than Tesla.

So depend what you looking for, I switched from Plaid to Lucid last year grand touring. I think grand touring is closest match to plaid. I still have a model Y and we use that for our road trips for the 2 reasons above

You would miss 2 key things :
1) Software on Tesla is better for AP1 , General infotainment and watching videos Netflix YouTube etc

2) charge network is vastly superiors not only cause the chargers are more reliable but because they are placed in strategic locations near restaurants mall etc. also plentiful in a city easy to find easy to use.

What you gain in the Lucid:
You gain massage seats, incredible better looking car interior and exterior, smooth glass ride much smoother than Tesla.

So depend what you looking for, I switched from Plaid to Lucid last year grand touring. I think grand touring is closest match to plaid. I still have a model Y and we use that for our road trips for the 2 reasons above
Don’t get me wrong I know where my loyalty lies…

IMG_4196.jpeg

The fact you are at a supercharger ("Tesla vehicle charging only," btw) is not exactly helping your case 🤣 /s

Model Y + GT is a great combo though, one family ev and one piece of cutting edge car technology!
Do you know how many miles I drove to get this photo it’s in Yuma…

Do you know how many miles I drove to get this photo it’s in Yuma…
Well, I have no idea of the general south cali/arizona area, and I do not know where you live! It does seem in the middle of nowhere though...

By the way, I was joking. You really are one of the most dedicated Lucid guys with the content/social media and car show presence!

Back