Honest question. No slight intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABWAP

I test drove the car and liked it a lot except for the low speed brake regen even at the lowest setting. But I can live with it. However, I'm wavering as I am not interested in regularly talking to lucid techs (as nice as people say they may be) and settling/compromising on things that are only 80% of ideal. I want to get in and drive. Not be a beta tester. There's a spirit of openness many here show to rolling with the punches as things are perfected that I would not share.
Should I stay away? Is this a year or two away from fully ready?

I test drove the car and liked it a lot except for the low speed brake regen even at the lowest setting. But I can live with it. However, I'm wavering as I am not interested in regularly talking to lucid techs (as nice as people say they may be) and settling/compromising on things that are only 80% of ideal. I want to get in and drive. Not be a beta tester. There's a spirit of openness many here show to rolling with the punches as things are perfected that I would not share.
Should I stay away? Is this a year or two away from fully ready?
Take your time and read the forums. No one can form this opinion for you but yourself. There is enough feedback here, though skewed in the negative light, for you to form your own opinion. The range in ownership here is from 23 months to 1 day, plenty of posts in between, literally thousands of posts of feedback as well. Locking this thread as there's no need for it given the information already available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back