Homelink Triggering On Its Own

It does sound like Gravity software as the root cause is a high probability. I hope everyone is submitting to swfeedback with vin and timestamps. Intermittent problems can be very difficult to diagnose.
 
To those who have experienced this, are you triggering homelink via the custom button on the steering wheel or the menu on the screen?
For me it’s the custom button that seems to start to close the garage door, then it will stop and reopen. Or when opening it, it’ll just stop in the middle and sit there.
 
I've had this happen twice recently. I'm not sure if I can pin it down to the Gravity though. I have a Liftmaster 8165 with a ratgdo board attached. I can see when the motors and doors move via the ratgdo, but I can't tell what triggers it. Might be time to set up the RTL-SDR to see if I can correlate a remote triggering it.
 
Back
Top