Highway Assist(?)

Now that I can afford the exotics...I must surrender my dignity to use them. No wonder SUVs are so popular with we fat and unfit Americans.
There are multimillion dollar homes just built alongside a golf course I often play at. The two story models have elevators! Another golf course I play at is at one point alongside a public park. Other than an occasional dog walker, I don't see the park being used. When I was young we would play football or baseball in a park (shirts or jackets would form the bases or goal lines).

It will only get worse. But, then, I am an old fogey.

Here's another wonderful example of FSD...

Epic. So perfect.

Literally every time someone defends FSD to me, I think of this. Because I know this is what’s actually happening while they tell me “My car made it all the way to X without me intervening at all.”

My experience was actually far worse, by the way.

Hi all,
Does anyone else find Highway Assist useless? In my experience, it’s nothing but a stress inducing nightmare. Variously I have had it cross over even solid lines, ride with two wheels on top of the line, and bounce from one side of the lane to the other. I realize their software is relatively young, but can’t it see the damn lines?
You need to allow it to learn. It has been improving over last one year.

Back