Hello from Phx

dapellegrini

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Targa GTS, X3MC
Hello from the desert southwest!

We currently have a deposit in on a GT in Quantum Grey, with Tahoe interior, on 21's. We have a VIN assigned and I am sorting the paperwork on an 18 month lease at the moment. My wife and I test drove a GT the last part of October, and then put a deposit down on Halloween, to lock in incentives, which only really got better in Nov.

We find ourselves presented with lease papers to sign so quickly because this was the only way for Lucid to provide us with drive off numbers. We are hopeful that the ownership experience is smoother than the sales experience. Not to say that the sales staff have not been very responsive, friendly and helpful, just that we have never had to go all the way to third base to get drive off number for various scenarios (term vs mileage vs cap reduction amounts). The online calculator is very good, but does not give you accurate information on total drive off, residual, money factor, etc.

We are also cross shopping the EQS AMG (top trim), which has a little higher MSRP, and can be had for a little less than the Air GT. Still, we are leaning toward the AGT, which seems a classier inside and generally more appealing, at least for a car enthusiast.

Assuming we continue forward with the AGT, and odds are we will - we are advised delivery would be in the next two weeks or so.

Reading the horror stories (here and elsewhere) living with the 21" rims has us sweating it a little bit, hopefully we do not have similar problems.

We've had an electric car since 2016, when we got our first BMW i3. We are now about to turn on our second, and have enjoyed the practicality of an electric car. We also have a BMW X3M Competition and a 911 Targa GTS. The plan is for the Lucid to be our in town people hauler and general run-about.

Again hello - and hopefully we will be joining many of you in Lucid ownership by the end of the month.

Any thoughts, feedback, encouragement or discouragement is more than welcome.

Welcome to the Lucid Owners. Get the GT, the after sale experience is fantastic. The 21” wheels are no problem in Phoenix, just keep them inflated to 45-46 psi. Enjoy your new Lucid.

We just leased an AGT 21s a couple of weeks ago and agree the sales process was unusual....or out of order imo...I'm the accountant it was unusual not talking with the $ person first about the numbers on the deal, that came days later after we reserved the vehicle in the local showroom and put down our deposit on the vehicle we wanted. We had to ask the Delivery Assistant to have someone call us to discuss the finance options so we could decide how we wanted to paper the lease....but we got it all worked out after a couple of calls and absolutely love the car. It's so worth it.

Congratulations! You'll love the Air GT.

We have an EQS SUV and an Air Touring. While the EQS is very nice and more luxurious, the Air is a much better vehicle. Particularly Mercedes has done a poor job of packaging the vehicle (no front truck) and poor driving dynamics. I've been amazed how much our EQS chatters over certain sections of road where our Lucid handles the same sections in a smooth and controlled manor. I also prefer the Lucid UI over the Mercedes MBUX.

We are planning on replacing our EQS SUV with the Lucid Gravity when it becomes available.

Congratulations! I just signed the paperwork for 18-month lease on Quantum Grey Air GT with Tahoe interior and 20-inch wheels. they don't even talk to you about numbers until you have put a deposit down. I have the delivery scheduled for next weekend. Looking forward to enjoying this car.

Delivery is booked for Nov 29th. There is a lot of information on this site, any cliff notes on what to expect for delivery? Similar to Range Rover, Porsche, BMW, Merc, etc?

Took delivery last week. Still dialing in the settings to my liking. Also thinking perhaps I should have taken the 36 month term - this is a very easy car to live with so far.

tk5cz9M.jpg

GwGKOnV.jpg

i9P55G6.jpg

Just barely fits in my tiny garage with room to get in and out.

Took delivery last week. Still dialing in the settings to my liking. Also thinking perhaps I should have taken the 36 month term - this is a very easy car to live with so far.

tk5cz9M.jpg

GwGKOnV.jpg

i9P55G6.jpg

Just barely fits in my tiny garage with room to get in and out.
Congrats and welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub!

Back