Hello from Atlanta

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
I have a Air Grand Touring reservation, awaiting being able to place order. Preference for Quantum Gray with Mohave.

I’m a long time Tesla owner; 2015 Model S then traded it in for a 2018 Model X which I plan to sell or trade-in once the Lucid arrives.

Hi
I have a Air Grand Touring reservation, awaiting being able to place order. Preference for Quantum Gray with Mohave.

I’m a long time Tesla owner; 2015 Model S then traded it in for a 2018 Model X which I plan to sell or trade-in once the Lucid arrives.
Welcome. I originally had a GT reserved in quantum grey with Tahoe interior but then I got upgraded to the Dream Edition. Now hoping for a miracle to get it next week.

Hi Steve - got my VIN over the weekend.

Hope to get AGT in April. I'll keep you posted when it gets here, and we'll go for a ride!

Hi Steve - got my VIN over the weekend.

Hope to get AGT in April. I'll keep you posted when it gets here, and we'll go for a ride!
Hi Steve: Got call from my Lucid Advisor that my car is in Florida waiting for QA check and delivery to Atlanta. Hopefully, everything checks out and they deliver it by this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Hi Steve: Got call from my Lucid Advisor that my car is in Florida waiting for QA check and delivery to Atlanta. Hopefully, everything checks out and they deliver it by this weekend. I'll keep you posted.
Sounds good. I bet you’re excited…

Hey I'd love to meet up and have a look at your car if possible. I'm also in Atlanta. My order is ready to be placed (my reservation has cleared the queue) but am waiting to submit because I had some hesitation around lack of CarPlay and also not having seen a production spec version.

Good Evening group.
I have reserved GT on Dec 21, and I am also waiting for delivery from the Florida Lucid dealer. Any, information that will be useful to me at this time.

They just dropped off my GT in ATL. “Chip” was very nice and spent 2 hours setting me up. Good news that I didn’t know - there’s a dedicated mobile service crew in ATL.

That's nice to know about mobile service team availability in Atlanta.
How do you get in touch with them? I’m going to Need their help

That's nice to know about mobile service team availability in Atlanta.
How do you get in touch with them? I’m going to Need their help
Once you have your vehicle and the app is linked to it, there’s a phone number in the app.

They just dropped off my GT in ATL. “Chip” was very nice and spent 2 hours setting me up. Good news that I didn’t know - there’s a dedicated mobile service crew in ATL.
That’s great to know but how can they stay busy at this point? There can’t be that many cars in the Atlanta area.
Are they full time Lucid employees or are they outsourced from another company?

That’s great to know but how can they stay busy at this point? There can’t be that many cars in the Atlanta area.
Are they full time Lucid employees or are they outsourced from another company?
I don’t know, Steve. If / when I need my first service, I’ll learn more and pass it along!

Thank you,
How was your first drive?
I can’t wait for mine.
First day - lots of errands and sports with the family.
1. Such a pleasure to drive - everyone enjoyed the smooth ride and roominess (compared to my model 3).
2. The interior luxury puts me at ease.
3. The center console gave lots of control to my passenger (wife) - that was good.
2. The fact that we can’t turn of navigation voice is insane. There’s plenty of small software improvement opportunities - but that’s the biggest issue IMO.

Haven’t had an opportunity to really push it (as I said - car full of family today along with ATL traffic), but I’m looking forward to that!

Congrats!
Do you get a read on your tire’s psi? I can’t get any number on my app or the car’s console.

Congrats!
Do you get a read on your tire’s psi? I can’t get any number on my app or the car’s console.
Only when I’m driving - then I can see it in the console (haven’t tested the app).

Thanks, haven’t checked when driving. I checked when I parked, will check while driving. My other cars save the reading even when stopped.

First day - lots of errands and sports with the family.
1. Such a pleasure to drive - everyone enjoyed the smooth ride and roominess (compared to my model 3).
2. The interior luxury puts me at ease.
3. The center console gave lots of control to my passenger (wife) - that was good.
2. The fact that we can’t turn of navigation voice is insane. There’s plenty of small software improvement opportunities - but that’s the biggest issue IMO.

Haven’t had an opportunity to really push it (as I said - car full of family today along with ATL traffic), but I’m looking forward to that!
I like your description of the interior.

Has Lucid confirmed that you can’t turn off the navigation voice or is that a weird glitch?

Back