Hello from another newbie

ALucid1

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Hello from Northern California! I've had my Lucid Air GT for a couple of months now and am still getting used to it. Glad there is a forum here! Overall I am loving my car, and also have hopes that some of my concerns (related to software) will be ironed out sooner rather than later. Haven't seen too many others on the road yet and it's fun to see the looks this car gets!

Hello from Northern California! I've had my Lucid Air GT for a couple of months now and am still getting used to it. Glad there is a forum here! Overall I am loving my car, and also have hopes that some of my concerns (related to software) will be ironed out sooner rather than later. Haven't seen too many others on the road yet and it's fun to see the looks this car gets!
Where are you located in NorCal? We have a Bay Area Telegram group with over 30 members thus far. We've had four group rides and our next ride is coming up on 9/18.

Where are you located in NorCal? We have a Bay Area Telegram group with over 30 members thus far. We've had four group rides and our next ride is coming up on 9/18.
That's awesome there's a Bay Area group -- unfortunately I am in Placer County (Granite Bay, Rocklin, Roseville area). Thanks for the invite though!

hello there! i used to live in northern california (monterey area)

Oh how fun! I have a black GT. Ordered last Oct, received in Apr. I’m in Pleasanton. I’ve bumped into another 4 others in my area (2 black, 1 gold and 1 grey). So far, LOVE my car…just a few glitches as expected with new technology. I feel like we are driving unicorns!

W
Welcome!! I’m in Pleasanton. Black GT—picked up delivery in April.

Back