Hello from Orange County

TrekTaken

Verified Owner
Cars
LucidAT;Tesla3;ToyoMirai
Referral Code
IO95SV1B
Hello Everyone,

I’m a “long time listener, first time caller”… 😜🤣! Have had my Lucid Air Touring for almost five months, and have thoroughly enjoyed it every day.

Thanks to the forums, I’ve learned quite a few things (e.g., Tidal Dolby Atmos, all-weather mats, faraday pouch, etc.), so posting for the first time to let you all know that you’ve been very helpful.

Lastly, I’ve driven over 4000 miles, and am getting 4.7 miles/kWh, so over 430 miles range; therefore, it is possible to achieve the 425 miles in the Air Touring. Will post photos and details in the “How Much Range Are You Actually Getting?” thread.

Attachments

• IMG_9373.jpg
    IMG_9373.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 4000miles.jpg
    4000miles.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
Welcome! I'll be sure to wave when I see you out and about!

Welcome! I am impressed with your efficiency. What speed do you drive?
Thanks! I try not to drive more than 5 miles over the speed limits for both city and highway. As a very, very rough estimate, I'm probably averaging 40-50 mph because I'm driving city 60% of the time and highway about 40% of the time.

Hello Everyone,

I’m a “long time listener, first time caller”… 😜🤣! Have had my Lucid Air Touring for almost five months, and have thoroughly enjoyed it every day.

Thanks to the forums, I’ve learned quite a few things (e.g., Tidal Dolby Atmos, all-weather mats, faraday pouch, etc.), so posting for the first time to let you all know that you’ve been very helpful.

Lastly, I’ve driven over 4000 miles, and am getting 4.7 miles/kWh, so over 430 miles range; therefore, it is possible to achieve the 425 miles in the Air Touring. Will post photos and details in the “How Much Range Are You Actually Getting?” thread.
Well done. And welcome. Here's the efficiency from my last short drive today. It can be done.

1692822125868.jpeg

Back