Hello from Philly suburbs

Grateful Ed

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hey everyone. Have had my quantum grey touring (Tahoe interior) with 19” wheels for one week now and absolutely loving it. This is my first EV so I am learning as I go. I’m really glad I stumbled upon this forum today as I’m sure it will be really helpful for a newbie like me.

Hey everyone. Have had my quantum grey touring (Tahoe interior) with 19” wheels for one week now and absolutely loving it. This is my first EV so I am learning as I go. I’m really glad I stumbled upon this forum today as I’m sure it will be really helpful for a newbie like me.
QG with Tahoe is my favorite spec!

Nah … ZR/Tahoe is the way to go 😂😂
J/K I like the QG as well but no other interior appealed me other than Tahoe

Hello guys! Welcome to the forum Grateful Ed. My scenario is much like yours. Tomorrow will be a week for me but, I have the ZR with Tahoe interior. She has been a joy to drive and I find myself just looking for extra errands to run to keep her in motion.

Welcome! I think you’ll find this forum is very helpful. Where are you located? I’m up near Reading.

Thanks Brad. I am in Malvern, about 40 minutes outside of Philly.
Hey Ed - welcome aboard ! I am a former neighbor of Brad's, now living out in Pittsburgh (since 2018). You and I have the exact same spec vehicle - mine is expected to deliver later this week (although frustratingly, have not heard from my SA in about 3-4 days). Anyways, enjoy . . . and always feel free to share tips, questions, etc., on this site. It is one of the better owners forums I have encountered !

Doug

Welcome! I got my AT (Black / Santa Cruz) in December. I'm in Philly as well. This forum has been incredible. I am very grateful to Bobby, hydbob, and the rest of the moderator team (and all the contributors!) for teaching me about my first EV. Thanks so much!!!

Hello Grateful Ed. See what we are up to here: Local Forums

LucidOwners is the best place on the overweb to learn about your car.

Topic of the day: do we need a reason / destination or can we just drive ?

Ed, did we meet last weekend at the KoP EA station? I was charging and a Lucid AT pulled in on my drivers side. I chatted with the driver named Ed. My name is Tim. Anyway, fantastic cars.

Haha. Hey Tim. Yes we did! Unfortunately, the very next day I had an issue with my car (see my post on Drive System Fault in the Service / Warranty / Recalls forum). They’re picking up my car on Tuesday to take it to Richmond, VA for repair. Thankfully they will be dropping off another one for me to drive while mine is being fixed.

Haha. Hey Tim. Yes we did! Unfortunately, the very next day I had an issue with my car (see my post on Drive System Fault in the Service / Warranty / Recalls forum). They’re picking up my car on Tuesday to take it to Richmond, VA for repair. Thankfully they will be dropping off another one for me to drive while mine is being fixed.
Damn. They sure as shit needed to give you a loaner. I hope that doesn't happen to my car. Right now, it is in Pottstown at https://totaldetailingpa.com/ getting ppl and ceramic coating. I haven't had it since Wednesday and I miss it.

There were 3 Airs in the shop on delivery day. Mine is far left and the single car shot. They did a great job. The car is slick to the touch. No apparent edges or bubbles. Follow up appt in 2 weeks after delivery to adjust edges and touch up ceramic coating. I will post more after that appt.

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 80
Philly Philly. I've been driving my black GT for about a year in the Philly burbs and I've only come across one other Lucid. It's been lonely . . . Were you at WCC yesterday by any chance?

Philly Philly. I've been driving my black GT for about a year in the Philly burbs and I've only come across one other Lucid. It's been lonely . . . Were you at WCC yesterday by any chance?
I am at WCC a decent amount but was not there this week. I’ve seen a few LUCID’s around here but not too many. I suspect that will soon start to change though. I will keep my eyes open for a black GT in the WCC area.

Hey there old neighbor, I grew up in the suburbs south of philly.

Congrats and welcome~! <3

Blue Bell. Seen a white one last summer on Ridge just outside city limits, and bought a set of 21"s from a ZR on 6th st. Andy told him there are 5 or 6 in the city now. Next time you guys are at KoP charger check out the new Lucid service center on the opposite side of the mall. It's the former Toys R Us, off the ring road. It's behind Costco. Look for Alexander's and the Hyatt to find the drive to it. It's way back against the Turnpike.

I made a long post describing a rally route to showcase the fantastic roads we have, but had to delete it because ... people are sensitive about cheesesteaks, I guess. Went on Lincoln blvd a few days ago to confirm that it still is terrifying = yes. Trying to think of something like what the NE folk have planned. Since we can't match their scenic roads, I went with the most terrifying roads in the city. Was easy.
I haven't been on Roosevelt Blvd. in a while but from the Inky it remains the most dangerous road in Amerika. We could line up 6 abreast and try Launch mode from stoplight to stoplight. Any survivors can duel it out on Lincoln side-by-side. We could meet at the KoP Lucid service center just before rush hour, then take the SureKill to Lincoln and Roosevelt and the East river drive to the art museum is always rage tweaker during rush hour ....it would be horrible. Just awful. Nevermind. Photo opp at the Rocky statue? Better, photo opp at the Rizzo statue

Heil
ap_20155438098851_wide-fdcff20baba18b358195b213c356a41113e22201-s1100-c50.jpg

Back