Headrest cushion needed

1Lucid1

In the Lucid Air Pure and Air Touring the headrests are not adjustable. While shorter people complain the headrest pushing their head too much forward, at 6’00” / 183 cm I have the opposed problem. The headrest cushion is about 1-2 inches too far back, and does not provide the head support I need.

Anyone found a solution for this?

On Amazon, there are lots of neck pillows (don’t want that) or cushions that appear way too thick, or require a strapping that goes between seat and headrest, which for Lucid is not possible.

I can’t believe Lucid didn’t make headrest adjustment standard across all models. It’s not a luxury but a necessary feature. They designed the car for a 5’8” person - anyone deviating from that by more than 3-4 inches runs into issues.

At least offer Lucid pillows…

In the Lucid Air Pure and Air Touring the headrests are not adjustable. While shorter people complain the headrest pushing their head too much forward, at 6’00” / 183 cm I have the opposed problem. The headrest cushion is about 1-2 inches too far back, and does not provide the head support I need.

Anyone found a solution for this?

On Amazon, there are lots of neck pillows (don’t want that) or cushions that appear way too thick, or require a strapping that goes between seat and headrest, which for Lucid is not possible.

I can’t believe Lucid didn’t make headrest adjustment standard across all models. It’s not a luxury but a necessary feature. They designed the car for a 5’8” person - anyone deviating from that by more than 3-4 inches runs into issues.

At least offer Lucid pillows…
Following

Back