Happy Anniversary, Dreamers!

WOW, I was expecting a little more acknowledgment of and celebration for the first of the 520 Lucid Air owners -- worldwide! They took the leap all others are following.

So, from one Dreamer to the Others, Happy Anniversary!

1667147224708.png

I think they should have sent you DE peeps an Anniversary Gift as a thank you for putting up with the subpar software you had to for an entire year.

I think they should have sent you DE peeps an Anniversary Gift as a thank you for putting up with the subpar software you had to for an entire year.
Our gift was enjoying the car an extra year 😁

Agree. Missed CR opportunity. But, who knows, the day is young. :)
A simple, but timely, 'Thank you' would have been sufficient for me.

My anniversary is New Year's Eve at 4:00 PM. ;)

New Costs after 1st Anniversary?

Recall the following text at the bottom of the Purchase Agreement Configuration Summary:

"Some infotainment or connected vehicle features require enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, which is included for the first year of ownership."

I believe this refers to the cellular system used for OTA downloads and all streaming functions, which I understand is AT&T. So, will we be required to assume the cost of maintaining that account after the first year of ownership? Can an owner use a different carrier or are we required to use the one chosen by Lucid? Has any DE owner on this forum received any communication from Lucid on this point?

New Costs after 1st Anniversary?

Recall the following text at the bottom of the Purchase Agreement Configuration Summary:

"Some infotainment or connected vehicle features require enhanced vehicle wireless connectivity, which is included for the first year of ownership."

I believe this refers to the cellular system used for OTA downloads and all streaming functions, which I understand is AT&T. So, will we be required to assume the cost of maintaining that account after the first year of ownership? Can an owner use a different carrier or are we required to use the one chosen by Lucid? Has any DE owner on this forum received any communication from Lucid on this point?
I have not.

Back