• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Gravity Testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it is not an EV but, I'd say there are enough people out there with deep enough pockets.
Dont forget, for ferrari ”sold out” is probably around 5k.

Obviously haven't seen the gravity without the wrap... but that is the first side sort of profile shot i've seen and I don't really dig it. Looks like a slightly lifted minivan to my eyes. Front looks great, and imagine the back will be fine.

Obviously haven't seen the gravity without the wrap... but that is the first side sort of profile shot i've seen and I don't really dig it. Looks like a slightly lifted minivan to my eyes. Front looks great, and imagine the back will be fine.
That is really a unflattering description. It is one of the best looking though imo

That's exactly the reason I'm very excited. No way to gain space without having space...

That's exactly the reason I'm very excited. No way to gain space without having space...
Lots of legroom is known, all to be seen is cargo room. If lucid can do a “stow and go” type thing(which i have full confidence in thanks to packaging) the gravity will be a MIRACLE.

Yeah 100%; and i'm sure its going to be a biblical amount of space since packaging is the thing Lucid prides itself on. I'm just coming from the more sporty suv side of things (not bmw x6) but more Cheyenne level and lucid looks more Tahoe/people mover.

They've resisted showing what the back half of the car looks like---why?

From what little they've leaked, it looks to me like the front half of the car was designed by a team that has never met the designers of the back half...hope I'm wromg

Meantime I know just what the Fisker Ocean looks like and can make an informed judgement

As someone who has paid up for Touring---and would buy an appealing-looking Gravity---it's time for L
Yeah 100%; and i'm sure its going to be a biblical amount of space since packaging is the thing Lucid prides itself on. I'm just coming from the more sporty suv side of things (not bmw x6) but more Cheyenne level and lucid looks more Tahoe/people mover.
Agree--and btw, why do all the "previews", debuts", "teases", "leaks" avoid showing us what the back half of the car really looks like?
Maybe they havent decided yet?

If it's Tahoe-centric it will be an easy no

They've resisted showing what the back half of the car looks like---why?

From what little they've leaked, it looks to me like the front half of the car was designed by a team that has never met the designers of the back half...hope I'm wromg

Meantime I know just what the Fisker Ocean looks like and can make an informed judgement

As someone who has paid up for Touring---and would buy an appealing-looking Gravity---it's time for L

Agree--and btw, why do all the "previews", debuts", "teases", "leaks" avoid showing us what the back half of the car really looks like?
Maybe they havent decided yet?

If it's Tahoe-centric it will be an easy no
The testing video shows the back half, you just need to splice together videos and images.

The testing video shows the back half, you just need to splice together videos and images.
I've seen no square, side-view--if you have, could you post here? Enquiring minds, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back