Gravity Launch

Mainly a function of Lucid not really being very specific about vehicle features(I don’t care), but yeah that’s an accomplishment!

I do wonder why lucid isn’t bringing these improvements to the regular airs? Heat pump, new processor, maybe even the TC motor if the price isn’t prohibitive?

Mainly a function of Lucid not really being very specific about vehicle features(I don’t care), but yeah that’s an accomplishment!

I do wonder why lucid isn’t bringing these improvements to the regular airs? Heat pump, new processor, maybe even the TC motor if the price isn’t prohibitive?
What makes you think they are not? They are probably bringing at least some of them to Air. Its is just a question of timing.

All hands on Gravity. Any consideration for retrofit of anything is likely to have to wait until Gravity is well on its way, and so on. I suspect once Gravity is closer, that will free up some of the teams to focus on the '26/27 Air, any retrofits or whatever, and the next crossover or whatever they build.

What makes you think they are not? They are probably bringing at least some of them to Air. Its is just a question of timing.
I thought that since the pure RWD reviews had no mention of such, there wouldn’t be any notable improvements. Then again, lucid didn’t actually say anything about the heat pump, so it is probably best to wait.

Will be adding 2 new vehicles to our garage
Gravity and cyber beast.
Gonna sell one of the sedans 👍

Does anyone here have specs of cargo capacity with the 3rd row seating up?
Most SUV's have around 20 cubic ft of cargo space after 3rd row up.
I'm curious on the numbers Lucid Gravity has with its compact design and extra space.

Does anyone here have specs of cargo capacity with the 3rd row seating up?
Most SUV's have around 20 cubic ft of cargo space after 3rd row up.
I'm curious on the numbers Lucid Gravity has with its compact design and extra space.
I’d estimate 18-20.

I’d estimate 18-20.
I expect more, actually. A SUV like the Lincoln aviator has 18 cubic feet on the back, but its length is the same as the gravity’s trunk length. However, gravity has more vertical space, I’d estimate around 25(although it would probably have the same usability as a suv with 20)

Is the Gravity name at risk?

Is the Gravity name at risk?

Oh, you absolutely cannot be kidding me. Me and @Lucken were literally talking about how ironically similar the names are in a thread about their ultra fast chargers...

(This is some really shitty luck. I hope us two didn't somehow have a part in this, I would feel very guilty if they actually saw our comments and got inspired.)

Oh, you absolutely cannot be kidding me. Me and @Lucken were literally talking about how ironically similar the names are in a thread about their ultra fast chargers...
Yup, that’s when I said:

I guess there’s always, ‘Gravitas’. Nah, not really.

Yup, that’s when I said:

I guess there’s always, ‘Gravitas’. Nah, not really.
Now I feel guilty since there’s always the 1 percent chance they could have seen our messages and got inspired 🤣

Back