Gravity Launch

Well okay, but dont complain to us when some kids walk up and ask for vanilla ice cream with some sprinkles on top..
If Lucid deems it so, so it shall be.

If Lucid deems it so, so it shall be.
I'm with you. I never have the audacity to think I know better than the designers what a car should look like. To me, stock is always preferable to just about any mod.

Either I like the car stock, or I don't buy it.

I'm with you. I never have the audacity to think I know better than the designers what a car should look like. To me, stock is always preferable to just about any mod.
But what if the regulations permit something from being added to a car stock, but if you mod it you can fit the designers vision?(for example, the fact that the front window is not tinted on most cars looks disgusting to me. Either remove the tint from the rear which is the preferred aproach for me, not sure if thats even possible, or add more to the front. the day when transparent 0 percent window tint exists, my life will be complete.)

Either I like the car stock, or I don't buy it.
Key word here. If the DE color was pink polka dots on blue, I'm just not buying it!(or i'd wrap over, but thats another case)

But what if the regulations permit something from being added to a car stock, but if you mod it you can fit the designers vision?(for example, the fact that the front window is not tinted on most cars looks disgusting to me. Either remove the tint from the rear which is the preferred aproach for me, not sure if thats even possible, or add more to the front. the day when transparent 0 percent window tint exists, my life will be complete.)

Key word here. If the DE color was pink polka dots on blue, I'm just not buying it!(or i'd wrap over, but thats another case)
You're making a hypothetical argument that's silly, though. Lucid isn't going to ship Gravity with the only color option being polka dots.

You're making a hypothetical argument that's silly, though. Lucid isn't going to ship Gravity with the only color option being polka dots.
Yes, but will it have backward facing Bear on the passenger side and will you keep it or remove it? 😁

Yes, but will it have backward facing Bear on the passenger side and will you keep it or remove it? 😁
Actually, it will have the bear on the wheels. Nice to see lucid using the bear more, but unless the caps are weighted, the bear will be upside down half the time!

Ha! It appears it will have bears on the wheels. Which is nice. Hopefully, they will deem that enough.

How much you want to bet the wheel bears will all face the left, not the front of the car?

I don't see the bear stickers ever becoming stock. But we'll see.

Ha! It appears it will have bears on the wheels. Which is nice. Hopefully, they will deem that enough.

How much you want to bet the wheel bears will all face the left, not the front of the car?

Wait, but what if the wheel bears are rotatable? Then it would be an issue, lol.

I would love for an etched imprint of the bear on the car somewhere, similar to the sapphire one but actually engraved and the same color as the car. It would look very classy and subtle IMO.

What if the center cap stay stationary as the wheel move, therefore the bear always looking forward? Rolls-Royce did it with their RR on the wheel cap.

Actually, it will have the bear on the wheels. Nice to see lucid using the bear more, but unless the caps are weighted, the bear will be upside down half the time!

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpeg
    IMG_2190.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2189.jpeg
    IMG_2189.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2188.jpeg
    IMG_2188.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
Looks more like an upside down crocodile in the first picture, and its facing right!

begging the question... on the other side what way is it?

What if the center cap stay stationary as the wheel move, therefore the bear always looking forward? Rolls-Royce did it with their RR on the wheel cap.
Yes, that is what I meant by weighted wheels. However, the sapphire doesnt have it so not looking to good for gravity. I also don't know how it would work with and without aero covers.

Looks more like an upside down crocodile in the first picture, and its facing right!

begging the question... on the other side what way is it?
This is like the laptop thing. The bear is stationary relative to the object to which it is attached. And thus, it's always facing left, even when upside down.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 9.09.12 AM.png

Without all those bears, is that what the official car looks like?
Nobody knows what the official car looks like yet. I think the first real pictures of it will be on November 16 when it is released. That’s just some random picture I found on the Internet.

Without all those bears, is that what the official car looks like?
No, it was an unofficial fan render. The actual car will look completely different and much softer based on the teasers, track testing, and camo alphas.

Back