This might be yoursMy Supernova Bronze GGT is "Preparing for Delivery" now! I'll post pictures and videos as soon as I take delivery, hopefully by the end of next week.
This might be yoursMy Supernova Bronze GGT is "Preparing for Delivery" now! I'll post pictures and videos as soon as I take delivery, hopefully by the end of next week.
My SA called at noon to schedule delivery & provided available date & time - earliest pick up was same day Thursday afternoon & the entire weekend.Incredible, thank you for sharing! I wonder how much longer before I get a call to schedule delivery.
VIN is within Dashboard > Owner’s manual & Software UpdatesThis may seem like a stupid question but once I go to dashboard and hit designs and orders how do I find assigned vin numbers? I see both my Air and gravity designs and order numbers but no vin numbers for either although I’ve had the Air for three years.
Best pic of the color I have seen, thanks! Personally still like it myself, will check with my parents to confirm since they have this color on orderView attachment 33398
Here’s the only picture I took (in artificial lighting)
Glad to hear you visited CM to view your car before delivery.The one I had reserved and cancelled is officially on the website again! https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-v...1c32&shortCode=DYOIDS&id=0000051225&zip=91758
They always look a little different in person where you can see the paint and different anglesThank you for the photo. I think it’s the best one yet I’ve seen online.
Definitely not my favorite color - but I am running up against the clock and can’t wait much longer. Hoping it grows on me![]()
Was another one this morning with wrong color interior. Now, there is one w/o tow available now in MAOmg fully loaded Supernova in Ojai minus Tow
![]()
Available Vehicles | Lucid Motors
Buy in-stock Lucid Vehicles. Inventory features pre-configured new models and multi-point inspected pre-owned vehicles that meet our highest standards.lucidmotors.com
This. It's more honest to say "I don't know" if the answer is "I don't know," even if there is a date in the system. If the date is consistently not being hit, "I don't know" is both a safer and more correct answer; that's the opposite of evasive.The words you've chosen, "false promises" and "evasive" are pretty loaded. I'd choose to see good intentions but with an inability to follow through for whatever reason, and an unwillingness to make a new commitment to a date that isn't certain yet.