Gravity GT Supernova Bronze deliveries

I did get notified my supernova bronze is also slated for production in October with a 1-2 month wait for delivery ( really? I thought a car was produced in a few days, testing maybe a week then arranging/waiting for transport a week or so) I did order the HUD so I’m guessing they have the parts now or at least in the next few weeks
 
Why answer question, meant for somebody else? The timeline information my SA communicated, which I shared in the post he's asking about, is specific to my own order date. Your order date being nearly 3 months after mine is not going to give him any helpful insight, because my delivery info isn't applicable to the date of your order.
Didn't think this was a private thread. My apologies if you feel offended.
 
Didn't think this was a private thread. My apologies if you feel offended.
Don’t worry. I was the one who asked the question and was thankful to get multiple responses. Was not trying to get private info or accuse Lucid of favoring one person over another. Was just looking for some data points on fully loaded (with HUD) GGTs being delivered. It appears that Lucid is following the same approach it used with GDEs, that is, put all the orders on a wall and then throw darts. Yes, more early orders are going to be first in line for production but some later orders will randomly be produced earlier. The key take away is that it is nice to see GGTs with HUD now going into production for Fall like Lucid promised. The unknown is if this will be a trickle or a flood of GGTs with HUD/Tech.
 
Got a pre VIN yesterday for my Bronze/Ojai fully loaded GT with tentative production start on 10/28. I added the tow package 2 weeks ago, which knocked me out of my prior 9/19 estimated start date. I'm fine waiting another 6 weeks for them to iron out some more kinks (and to see some pics of a production bronze vehicle to make sure I actually like it 😬).
 
My SA confirmed today my Supernova Bronze GGT with Technology package is entering assembly line first week of October. From then it takes about a month for their QA testing, DMV/Vin related assingment and paperwork, and transporting the vehicle to delivery area. I was told to expect end of October or beginning of November delivery.
Do you know if it's the Brone or the Technology package pushing it out? When I've asked, my SA hasn't given any dates or timelines but has said the technology package starts in the fall. Not super helpful.
 
Got a pre VIN yesterday for my Bronze/Ojai fully loaded GT with tentative production start on 10/28. I added the tow package 2 weeks ago, which knocked me out of my prior 9/19 estimated start date. I'm fine waiting another 6 weeks for them to iron out some more kinks (and to see some pics of a production bronze vehicle to make sure I actually like it 😬).
When did you originally order?
 
For those still in "Order Confirmed" status & want to go to "In Production" ready in 4 weeks
1759859139364.webp
 
For those still in "Order Confirmed" status & want to go to "In Production" ready in 4 weeks
View attachment 33155
So that’s the “almost match” they called us about? It’s Tahoe instead of Ojai, but it’s not even in production…and neither is mine (according to the dashboard)

Now, I want it even less, with a FU build mine attitude
 
I happened to be at the Natick studio when a car carrier with a bronze gravity on it showed up. It's a nice color, and not that dissimilar from the green---though that could also have been due to dust from the road. (Two technicians came out of the service center to help the truck park, and they assured me that it was bronze.) Here are two not great pictures; note that the second one has a green Gravity in the background.

IMG_3698_Cropped.webp
IMG_3700_Cropped.webp
 
thank you so much for posting, this is a huge help for the perspective owners. really appreciated
 
Hope


Hope you get that one that was (briefly) on the available inventory page today. It's a really nice color!
I've ordered the Supernova Bronze and this is the best picture that I've seen thus far. It's tough to order a car not really knowing what it looks like. Based on this picture, I will stick with this color and thanks for the pictures
 
Well son of a bitch that’s my exact build with the exception I wanted 5 passenger. Yet I’m slated for at least 6-8 weeks of waiting still. This is seriously effed up. I was told I would be waiting for bronze and the tech package but now they have random ones for sale configured 95 percent like my build?
 
Well son of a bitch that’s my exact build with the exception I wanted 5 passenger. Yet I’m slated for at least 6-8 weeks of waiting still. This is seriously effed up. I was told I would be waiting for bronze and the tech package but now they have random ones for sale configured 95 percent like my build?
That one is likely an orphan, given it has everything, and had likely been ordered long ago…
 
That one is likely an orphan, given it has everything, and had likely been ordered long ago…
Orphan or not it’s not like I ordered a couple of months ago. Ordered in March.
 
Orphan or not it’s not like I ordered a couple of months ago. Ordered in March.
If they sell this one, and then you keep your order, they have two sales comparing to one by just assigning this to you.
 
I happened to be at the Natick studio when a car carrier with a bronze gravity on it showed up. It's a nice color, and not that dissimilar from the green---though that could also have been due to dust from the road. (Two technicians came out of the service center to help the truck park, and they assured me that it was bronze.) Here are two not great pictures; note that the second one has a green Gravity in the background.

View attachment 33158
I feel like Lucid is going to need more Boston-area space -- Natick is not a huge SC, and we are clearly one of the top Gravity markets!
 
I think @Adnillien's recent YouTube flyover got some good shots of it that makes it easier to compare with the AG color. (https://t.co/GXwuObg7r3)

Attached some of the screen grabs from his X
1759902561654.webp
1759902588950.webp
 
Back
Top