Gravity GT Supernova Bronze deliveries

My car bronze baby should be ready in approx 10 days but because I decided to sell private at the last minute I have to wait till I get clear title. New York won’t allow a lien release letter to amend the title on a private sale unlike a trade in. The end result is my car may have to sit on the lot for an additional two weeks while the sloths at DMV process the paperwork ( boy the movie Zootopia pegged that department) Well I waited 8 months what’s another 3-4 weeks added on.
 
This was the only issue I saw during the delivery (not counting software issue with their website, where last version of the manual gives error upon download attempt) and Lucid's gonna take care of it. Otherwise it looks beautiful inside and out, and drives beautifully too.
 

Attachments

  • front bumper defect.webp
    front bumper defect.webp
    145.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_20251119_215912.webp
    IMG_20251119_215912.webp
    546.8 KB · Views: 260
The only other thing I noticed is that online manuals downloads are not working. The manuals are specific to your VIN, and each configuration has its own manual. Each time Lucid pushes software update to your vehicle they also generate a new manual corresponding to software update, with the same version as the update. In my case, trying to open those manuals in my Lucid account results in this. Curious if it's a common problem, or something specific to my account or VIN

1763692350261.webp
 
The only other thing I noticed is that online manuals downloads are not working. The manuals are specific to your VIN, and each configuration has its own manual. Each time Lucid pushes software update to your vehicle they also generate a new manual corresponding to software update, with the same version as the update. In my case, trying to open those manuals in my Lucid account results in this. Curious if it's a common problem, or something specific to my account or VIN

View attachment 34489
That's all I've seen since I got the VIN, but that's supposed to change on delivery.
 
My SA also told me it'll change upon delivery, but it didn't.
Lucid customer service finally acknowledged they have a software bug in regards to vin specific online manuals, and they have an open ticket for it with their IT.
 
Back
Top