Gravity GT Supernova Bronze deliveries

My Supernova Bronze GGT is "Preparing for Delivery" now! I'll post pictures and videos as soon as I take delivery, hopefully by the end of next week.
This might be yours
 

Attachments

  • 20251010_114158.webp
    20251010_114158.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 543
Incredible, thank you for sharing! I wonder how much longer before I get a call to schedule delivery.
 
Incredible, thank you for sharing! I wonder how much longer before I get a call to schedule delivery.
My SA called at noon to schedule delivery & provided available date & time - earliest pick up was same day Thursday afternoon & the entire weekend.
Since it has already arrived - you should be able to pick up fairly soon - the logistics coordinator need to send to detailing & will subsequently tell your SA to schedule delivery appointment with you.
 
This may seem like a stupid question but once I go to dashboard and hit designs and orders how do I find assigned vin numbers? I see both my Air and gravity designs and order numbers but no vin numbers for either although I’ve had the Air for three years.
 
This may seem like a stupid question but once I go to dashboard and hit designs and orders how do I find assigned vin numbers? I see both my Air and gravity designs and order numbers but no vin numbers for either although I’ve had the Air for three years.
VIN is within Dashboard > Owner’s manual & Software Updates
 
We visited the Costa Mesa studio yesterday to see the Bronze in person. Unfortunately we didn’t love the color. After a lot of debate, we decided to un-assign ourselves from this one and wait for a Black or White one. After seeing many of the colors in person, Black/Stealth or the “Panda” White/Stealth look the most flattering on the car, in our opinion.

All of this is to say, if anyone here is waiting for a Bronze and can take delivery in Costa Mesa, CA, one should be available for delivery by the end of this week. The config:
- DD Premium
- Tahoe Interior
- 7 seats
- 20/21” wheels (437mi range)
- Dynamic Handling, Comfort & Convenience, Tow, Power
- No DD PRO, No Surreal Sound Pro

DM me and I’ll connect you with my SA who can probably swap you to this one before it’s even listed on the website.
 
Thank you for the photo. I think it’s the best one yet I’ve seen online.

Definitely not my favorite color - but I am running up against the clock and can’t wait much longer. Hoping it grows on me :)
 
In all honesty, it’s not a bad color by any means. If I couldn’t wait for another color, I would still be very happy with it. I just think it’s not my favorite, and when we’re gonna be spending this kind of money on it, it better be something we’re more than happy with.
 
View attachment 33398
Here’s the only picture I took (in artificial lighting)
Best pic of the color I have seen, thanks! Personally still like it myself, will check with my parents to confirm since they have this color on order
 
The one I had reserved and cancelled is officially on the website again! https://lucidmotors.com/inventory-v...1c32&shortCode=DYOIDS&id=0000051225&zip=91758
Glad to hear you visited CM to view your car before delivery.
Gravity in Black or White is simply stunning! And seeing the various colors in person definitely helps you "connect" with what identifies oneself
Personally I am happy my original Black with Yosemite did not work out & I went with the inventory Quantum with Mojave
 
Thank you for the photo. I think it’s the best one yet I’ve seen online.

Definitely not my favorite color - but I am running up against the clock and can’t wait much longer. Hoping it grows on me :)
They always look a little different in person where you can see the paint and different angles
 
Omg fully loaded Supernova in Ojai minus Tow
Was another one this morning with wrong color interior. Now, there is one w/o tow available now in MA
 
My supernova bronze production start got delayed already twice. Was supposed to be 1st week of October, then broadcast date changed to October 17th, and on the 17th it got changed again to October 24th. Now my SA won't even tell me the broadcast date she sees in the system and says "soon". They realized they're repeatedly making false promises and then breaking them, so now they told sales reps to be evasive with info, and not commit to anything.
 
The words you've chosen, "false promises" and "evasive" are pretty loaded. I'd choose to see good intentions but with an inability to follow through for whatever reason, and an unwillingness to make a new commitment to a date that isn't certain yet.
 
The words you've chosen, "false promises" and "evasive" are pretty loaded. I'd choose to see good intentions but with an inability to follow through for whatever reason, and an unwillingness to make a new commitment to a date that isn't certain yet.
This. It's more honest to say "I don't know" if the answer is "I don't know," even if there is a date in the system. If the date is consistently not being hit, "I don't know" is both a safer and more correct answer; that's the opposite of evasive.
 
Back
Top