Gravity Delivery Discussion

Probably, but I also haven't gotten any notification email, if I were inclined to back out. Which I'm not.
You likely won’t get a notification email about going into production. If you’re lucky, your SA will let you know. Otherwise, I think e majority of folks on forum have found out from constantly checking their dashboard OR SA told them but only after it was in production.
 
Took delivery black Friday evening.
IMG_0583.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0584.webp
    IMG_0584.webp
    903.3 KB · Views: 214
No discount, unless them paying for my Lyft. My scheduled pickup was Tuesday, though Docusign contract never arrived. Appointment switched to Friday at noon, though Docusign contract doc did not arrive till after 2pm. Amazed by popup video feed when you turn on your turn signal. The video was extremely helpful because I failed to adjust the driver side side mirror correctly. I brought up the mirror widget, though tried adjusting using the left side steering wheel touch pad. After selecting mirror to adjust, you use the right side steering wheel touch pad. I am finding asking AI about a particular feature provides a more detailed answer then the manual.
 
Has anyone tried with their SA to get any perks on purchase, i.e. 2nd fob or frunk seat? When I bring it up with my SA he changes the subject.
 
Frustrating. I live 650 miles from the nearest show room. Delivery of my GTE (ordered 12/24) was supposed to be on Saturday. (I wanted Monday but acceded to the SA.) Then Lucid changed the delivery date to Sunday and required execution of another set of documentation. Now they called and switched delivery date to Monday. I told them I didn't want to do yet another set of documents. Also, I now have meetings on Monday morning that I can't miss and they gave me grief about needing to wait until the pm. I hope this is at worst similar to my Tesla experience (great car but horrible company).
 
Well, watching the available vehicles site worked out for me. One popped up in my spec plus the tech package (I had ordered power) but with the Black Friday deal this weeknd I was able to get the $3000 discount and get the upgrade from power > tech for free (plus another $400 off the price) so my SA helped me swap over. It's at Casa Grande still but should be here within the next few weeks.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-11-30 153411.webp
    Screenshot 2025-11-30 153411.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 157
Well, watching the available vehicles site worked out for me. One popped up in my spec plus the tech package (I had ordered power) but with the Black Friday deal this weeknd I was able to get the $3000 discount and get the upgrade from power > tech for free (plus another $400 off the price) so my SA helped me swap over. It's at Casa Grande still but should be here within the next few weeks.
That's awesome!
That Black Friday deal basically amounts to a free option upgrade, with very few exceptions.
 
That's awesome!
That Black Friday deal basically amounts to a free option upgrade, with very few exceptions.

Especially for us going from power to tech. It's a $2600 difference so it was an easy decision given that our ordered one with power probably wouldn't be here for at least another month or two and this one should be available within two weeks.
 
Especially for us going from power to tech. It's a $2600 difference so it was an easy decision given that our ordered one with power probably wouldn't be here for at least another month or two and this one should be available within two weeks.
And this is why Lucid puts the inventory cars and incentives out there. You were so frustrated before to see similar spec cars out there but I am glad you could match and get a deal!!

Now, I hope they actually can get the car to you in a timely fashion and actually give you $3,000 off versus paying you $3,000 outside the deal, like they did for someone else…do you know for sure they will just reduce price by $3,000?
 
Took delivery on Tuesday of my fully loaded GGT that was ordered in April. I will do a more detailed report in about a week after I have had time to fully dissect, determine if something is one time glitch or repetitive or maybe just user error. But short report for now:

1. No noticeable fit finish issues at delivery, but wife did not have patience for me to eagle eye the whole car and it was inside somewhat dimly lit interior delivery room.
2. Ride, handling, acceleration, and sound deadening are all phenomenal.
3. Fob - 80% of time immediate door unlock at approach, 10% fob requires quick shake, 10% of time requires heavy shake and wait 5-10 seconds.
4. Various erroneous warning lights that go away later - rear wheel steering, etc.
5. Black screens upon entering - 60% of time screens pop up almost immediately, 30% -screens take 10-15 seconds, 10% of time takes 30+ seconds. One of these long delays happened while showing car to my brother. I used the blackness to grab the microfiber cloth Lucid provided to wipe the screens and then point out some other interior details to distract my brother. This and responsive fob are my 2 biggest concerns that need to be addressed ASAP.
6. No sanctuary mode other that 2 instructional videos
7. Second row seat acted up once and would not pull forward. I was showing my sister in-law and my grandson (who loved the 3rd row) how great third row was but once in there, I hit the button to pull second row back forward again and it was unresponsive. After, hitting button 4-5 times and thinking they were going to have to crawl over second row to get out, the seat finally decided to work.
8. SSP sound system is fantastic. The SSP cost half of what the B&O system in my old Mercedes AMG did and the Lucid system is definitely better (most notable on Tidal atmos tracks). While playing Tidal, my wife asked what Tidal was and if it was another subscription service. After listening, she stated “Yeah, might be worth the subscription.”
9. Halo live view not working - have inserted USB, formatted upon insertion, and have tried on WiFi and without WiFi.
10. SOFTWARE - Numerous glitches but so far nothing making me rethink my car choice, as long as Lucid makes significant progress in bug extermination.

All in, I love the car and based on my following this forum, these initial glitches are fulling in line with what was expected. More detailed report will come in a week or so.
I want to know how that car passed PDI.
 
Well, watching the available vehicles site worked out for me. One popped up in my spec plus the tech package (I had ordered power) but with the Black Friday deal this weeknd I was able to get the $3000 discount and get the upgrade from power > tech for free (plus another $400 off the price) so my SA helped me swap over. It's at Casa Grande still but should be here within the next few weeks.
Awesome.
 
Has anyone tried with their SA to get any perks on purchase, i.e. 2nd fob or frunk seat? When I bring it up with my SA he changes the subject.
I got quite a bit of swag. Cool rechargeable flashlight, nice blanket, travel wine case with 2 Yeti type wine glasses and Lucid corkscrew, and a nice Lucid tote/ travel bag. I have a DE and they are finally sending me a second fob. All I need now is a speedform.
 
And this is why Lucid puts the inventory cars and incentives out there. You were so frustrated before to see similar spec cars out there but I am glad you could match and get a deal!!

Now, I hope they actually can get the car to you in a timely fashion and actually give you $3,000 off versus paying you $3,000 outside the deal, like they did for someone else…do you know for sure they will just reduce price by $3,000?

It shows in the new paperwork I received as a $3000 "Studio Select Discount".

I wouldn't have gotten the tech as I'm generally not a fan of HUDs but with the discount and the 2 week availability I figured I'd give it a try.
 
Last edited:
It shows in the new paperwork I received as a $3000 "Studio Select Discount".

I wouldn't have gotten the tech as I'm generally not a fan of HUDs but with the discount and the 2 week availability I figured I'd give it a try.
If only they would make more than 1 of these configuration, they might actually sell more. I've never seen a car company work so hard to NOT sell their cars. :(
 
I want to know how that car passed PDI.
To be fair, virtually all of the issues are software related and did not appear until numerous miles down the road and after a couple stop, rest for hour or so, restart, etc. Even the middle seat not moving forward has only happened once and may be software related also. During delivery, the only thing that appeared was the lack af sanctuary mode videos, which he said would be corrected soon in OTA. About 2 days later, the ocean view video showed up in sanctuary mode.
 
Well, watching the available vehicles site worked out for me. One popped up in my spec plus the tech package (I had ordered power) but with the Black Friday deal this weeknd I was able to get the $3000 discount and get the upgrade from power > tech for free (plus another $400 off the price) so my SA helped me swap over. It's at Casa Grande still but should be here within the next few weeks.
I also did this on Saturday. I found an identical spec Gravity as my order that was at the factory in Casa Grande. My order had also finished production and was waiting for transport to Scottsdale. My SA converted my order to the invetory Gravity enabling both the $3k Black Friday discount and the $2k Air Loyalty discount. All together it saved me $5k. While this is good for @RandomDesign and me, I think that Lucid should give the discount to all existing order holders also.
 
I also did this on Saturday. I found an identical spec Gravity as my order that was at the factory in Casa Grande. My order had also finished production and was waiting for transport to Scottsdale. My SA converted my order to the invetory Gravity enabling both the $3k Black Friday discount and the $2k Air Loyalty discount. All together it saved me $5k. While this is good for @RandomDesign and me, I think that Lucid should give the discount to all existing order holders also.
Congrats.
What a smart move.
I didn’t think about doing this and have just been patiently waiting.
Hopefully, theyl’ll come up with some kind of incentives for December.
 
Back
Top