Gravity Delivery Discussion

I seems that your Gravity was on the same truck from the factory as mine. Since I am out of town until the 13th, I asked to have it ready for delivery on the 14th. I hope all goes well with your gravity.
I believe that to be true and yes a little birdie told yours is being readied for 12/14 delivery. 😎
 
Does their cargo mat extend across "The Void?" Because it really should. :)
Ha. No, it does not. It would need to be a more stiff material. Someone will
“Solve” that but have to be careful as second row needs space to move so a hard item back there won’t help.
 
Ordered a Black on Tahoe GT with 20/21's in May, recently went in production, supposed to leave the facility heading to Chicago Monday (I am in Kansas).... happened to inquire about any remaining Dream Editions (was told there were 3... 2 already in California and 1 at the plant in Arizona). Long story short, now getting a DE that is Black on Tahoe and with the 20/21's I prefer. Was told the manufacture date was October 30th. Coincidentally it should also leave the facility Monday. Already purchased a frunk seat so will try to return that. Drive a Model X Plaid now and was worried about regretting the increased power and kept flip flopping on tech package. Also, was not expecting the 1.99% when originally ordering so that made it a bit easier of a pill to swallow.
 
The available Gravity I ended up switching to on Sunday arrived in San Diego on Wednesday and is just awaiting PDI. Hoping to be able to get it some time next week!
 
I picked up my GGT in Millbrae this morning. They were prepping seven Gravities for delivery: my bronze, five green, and one white. They delivered one green just as I was taking possession of mine. The sales specialist was very thorough in going over features and was patient as I went through a checklist for items I had seen noted here and elsewhere. All in all, I was very pleased with the experience.

IMG_7132.webpIMG_7135.webpIMG_7137.webp
 
I picked up my GGT in Millbrae this morning. They were prepping seven Gravities for delivery: my bronze, five green, and one white. They delivered one green just as I was taking possession of mine. The sales specialist was very thorough in going over features and was patient as I went through a checklist for items I had seen noted here and elsewhere. All in all, I was very pleased with the experience.

View attachment 34901View attachment 34902View attachment 34903
Took delivery of my white GGT in Millbrae today! Congrats. I’m already loving mine!!
 
Took delivery of my white GGT in Millbrae today! Congrats. I’m already loving mine!!
We must have been parked next to one another! Congratulations!
 
Well, today is Dec 7th and my SA said my GGT would go into production Nov 30 - Dec 6. Looks like I'm still in the "Order Confirmed" category. Oh well. It is good to see so many on this forum getting their cars. Someday. And I ordered mine in May, then changed to Tahoe leather in late September.
 
I picked up my GGT in Millbrae this morning. They were prepping seven Gravities for delivery: my bronze, five green, and one white. They delivered one green just as I was taking possession of mine. The sales specialist was very thorough in going over features and was patient as I went through a checklist for items I had seen noted here and elsewhere. All in all, I was very pleased with the experience.

View attachment 34901View attachment 34902View attachment 34903
Hey that's awesome. Picking up my white one on Monday. Who was your specialist?
 
Picked up White, GGT fully loaded 7 seater today.

No inspection issues from the full form in the delivery thread. No fob or key card issues, no A/C issues, everything worked great.
One software issue they are aware of is that it says rear wheel steering is malfunctioning (but it's a software error, not the actual steering).

Two minor fender fit issues (1/8th - 1/4th inch) where the wheel fender (grey) snugs up to the body which I pointed out but it's not a functional issue, only cosmetic issue if you're really going over the car.

In the next week or so I should get to do and then post my range tests for those in Northern California.
 
Mine is getting tinted and PPF installed now. I have documented a few minor trim fit or alignment issues. Love how this thing drives!!
 
Mine is getting tinted and PPF installed now. I have documented a few minor trim fit or alignment issues. Love how this thing drives!!
Congrats.
I'll do those, too, whenever Lucid decides to ship mine.
Who's doing your tint +ppf?
 
Congrats.
I'll do those, too, whenever Lucid decides to ship mine.
Who's doing your tint +ppf?
I use Cactus Tint in Scottsdale. Have been using them since my first Air in 2022. The owner Rick Sullivan is a pro. He has all the templates for the Gravity. Great shop.
 
I use Cactus Tint in Scottsdale. Have been using them since my first Air in 2022. The owner Rick Sullivan is a pro. He has all the templates for the Gravity. Great shop.
Thanks.
 
Question.
Has anyone's "Start Production" date in November/December moved up by a few weeks?
Mine is still at 12/28/2025.
 
Ordered a Black on Tahoe GT with 20/21's in May, recently went in production, supposed to leave the facility heading to Chicago Monday (I am in Kansas).... happened to inquire about any remaining Dream Editions (was told there were 3... 2 already in California and 1 at the plant in Arizona). Long story short, now getting a DE that is Black on Tahoe and with the 20/21's I prefer. Was told the manufacture date was October 30th. Coincidentally it should also leave the facility Monday. Already purchased a frunk seat so will try to return that. Drive a Model X Plaid now and was worried about regretting the increased power and kept flip flopping on tech package. Also, was not expecting the 1.99% when originally ordering so that made it a bit easier of a pill to swallow.
I would be interested in purchasing your frunk seat. I think I heard that they are still currently back ordered.
 
Back
Top