Gravity Delivery Discussion

Is this date listed somewhere?
SA told me a few days ago that this is my start-of-production date in their system. My Lucid Dashboard still shows "Order Confirmed".
It has been so since October 2025 when I changed my paint color from Green to White.
 
I’d be curious to know who has the highest VIN to see how many Gravities Lucid has produced thus far. I know with Rivian, the ending numbers of the VIN corresponded with manufacturing. My R1T VIN in 2022 ended in the low 13,000’s and my R1S in 2023 was low 7000’s. So, had a relatively early vehicles. Anyone know if Lucid does the same? I took delivery of my GGT mid August and my VIN ends in 3078.
 
I’d be curious to know who has the highest VIN to see how many Gravities Lucid has produced thus far. I know with Rivian, the ending numbers of the VIN corresponded with manufacturing. My R1T VIN in 2022 ended in the low 13,000’s and my R1S in 2023 was low 7000’s. So, had a relatively early vehicles. Anyone know if Lucid does the same? I took delivery of my GGT mid August and my VIN ends in 3078.
Lucid VINs are not sequential so knowing the last digits does not tell you anything.
 
do what I did when I found out silver was going to take longer than expected and look for compatible vehicles either in stock or inbound
I found one exactly how I ordered but different color/interior that I was fine with

 
Question.
Has anyone's "Start Production" date in November/December moved up by a few weeks?
Mine is still at 12/28/2025.
Mine was 11/20 and got pushed back to 12/01. Just one data point but I think it is more likely for a car to be pushed back then moved forward. Most of the time when people take delivery earlier it was by working with their advisor and switching configurations to match an earlier build.

Mine finished 12/03 and is sitting at the factory. They expect it to move to Phoenix PDI some time this week before being loaded on a truck.
 
Changed my August 4 order to an available inventory Grand Touring vehicle. I pulled the trigger to leverage the 1.99% financing.
12/3 - VIN assigned to me
12/9 - Vehicle expected in King of Prussia, PA
?? Transfer to Tysons Corner, VA for final delivery to me, hopefully before Christmas.

2026 Gravity Grand Touring
Seats 7 | Quantum Grey Metallic | Stealth Appearance | Wheels: 20"/21"
Tahoe Leather | DreamDrive 2 Premium
Surreal Sound | Comfort & Convenience
Dynamic Handling | Technology | Towing


If anyone has a current delivery checklist, please send me a link to the document. Thanks!
 
I want to thank everyone on the forums for sharing their experiences here, both good and bad. I decided to hit the big pause on my Gravity GT order whilst(?!?) Lucid figures out some of their software issues and releases more of the features they've promised. I placed that order back in March.

In some ways this vehicle feels more alpha than beta in the development cycle (i.e. not quite feature complete) and not something I think I'd trust completely on long trips, especially if I was traveling with anyone else. (though Out Of Spec's recent 5000 mile review boosted some confidence there; they obviously did not have any drive unit failures. Bonus! 😃)
 
Is there anyone here willing to buy 22/23" Gravity Aether Stealth wheels for a discounted price (obviously!).
I found a fully-loaded Gravity available in 2 weeks.

Only difference with my build, is 22/23" wheels.
 
I chickened out at the last moment, and told my SA today that I declined to take delivery of my GGT. So if anyone is interested in a White/Stealth/Tahoe/5-seat with 20/21 wheels and all the optional packages, Rocklin has one ready for immediate delivery.

I'm not giving up on Lucid forever, but the current state of software is too "beta" for me. I'll consider a Gravity again, once the software is better.
 
I chickened out at the last moment, and told my SA today that I declined to take delivery of my GGT. So if anyone is interested in a White/Stealth/Tahoe/5-seat with 20/21 wheels and all the optional packages, Rocklin has one ready for immediate delivery.

I'm not giving up on Lucid forever, but the current state of software is too "beta" for me. I'll consider a Gravity again, once the software is better.
LOL. I literally did the opposite.
Found out today that my start-of-production date was pushed forward by 2 weeks to 01/09/2026. I was freakin’ livid.

And miraculously, another fully-loaded build, same as mine except for 22/23” wheels (I have custom 22” wheels being manufactured!) was available.

I ordered it and it’s now “Preparing for Delivery”. It was originally headed to Chicago; now coming to Tysons, VA.

It all worked out. I look forward to enjoying my Gravity and having the privilege of experiencing all the software gremlins.
 
So I got a call from my SA last week saying my white GGT (all options & 20”x21” wheels) had cleared the factory gate and was now waiting for transport to PDI. Interestingly, he said “we’re trying to get it out to Sunnyvale [for PDI] because it looks like the Phoenix location is pretty packed right now but our goal is to get you your car before the end of the month.” So it appears that production is now outstripping at least Phoenix’s ability to keep up with PDI. It’s ironic — we live in Park City, UT and to speed things up they’re shipping my car further west. 🙄
 
So I got a call from my SA last week saying my white GGT (all options & 20”x21” wheels) had cleared the factory gate and was now waiting for transport to PDI. Interestingly, he said “we’re trying to get it out to Sunnyvale [for PDI] because it looks like the Phoenix location is pretty packed right now but our goal is to get you your car before the end of the month.” So it appears that production is now outstripping at least Phoenix’s ability to keep up with PDI. It’s ironic — we live in Park City, UT and to speed things up they’re shipping my car further west. 🙄

That has not happened to mine yet (Phoenix PDI) but it needs to go east from PHX to NM so I expect it will continue to wait for the PHX PDI. The claim is that it would get through PDI by the end of next week. We shall see.

I don't look forward to the gremlins but I will push hard of Lucid to fix anything I find. I need to look up how to file bugs. Hopefully they are better than Tesla which involved a voice memo and hope for the best. Most of the time my Teslas do not understand the command and the rest of the time the transcription is so hilariously wrong that I don't know if Tesla even knows what I was complaining about.
 
Finalized and accepted my Lease. Delivery in 7-10 days.
I received $13,500 in credits. Seems standard for available Gravitys.
  • Onsite Credit = $3,000.00
  • Studio Select Discount = $3,000.00
  • Lucid Advantage Credit = $7,500.00
For those still waiting in "Order Confirmed" purgatory, it might be worth looking at available Gravitys. I lucked out and found my almost-exact match (except for 22/23" wheels that I don't really need).
 
Finalized and accepted my Lease. Delivery in 7-10 days.
I received $13,500 in credits. Seems standard for available Gravitys.
  • Onsite Credit = $3,000.00
  • Studio Select Discount = $3,000.00
  • Lucid Advantage Credit = $7,500.00
For those still waiting in "Order Confirmed" purgatory, it might be worth looking at available Gravitys. I lucked out and found my almost-exact match (except for 22/23" wheels that I don't really need).
huh, I was not offered anything like that for mine for the delivery I recently backed out of. Guess I didn't push back on them hard enough... or something. If I reconsider, I'll make note of this.
 
huh, I was not offered anything like that for mine for the delivery I recently backed out of. Guess I didn't push back on them hard enough... or something. If I reconsider, I'll make note of this.
The onsite only applies to a vehicle that is sitting in inventory and already at a service center for delivery from the available vehicles list. On my order at least the Studio Select Discount is there because I swapped my order for an available vehicle and got the $3000 off Black Friday deal. They don't seem to have much leeway in applying those discounts outside of the specific circumstances the deals were for.
 
The onsite only applies to a vehicle that is sitting in inventory and already at a service center for delivery from the available vehicles list. On my order at least the Studio Select Discount is there because I swapped my order for an available vehicle and got the $3000 off Black Friday deal. They don't seem to have much leeway in applying those discounts outside of the specific circumstances the deals were for.
got it. thanks.
 
huh, I was not offered anything like that for mine for the delivery I recently backed out of. Guess I didn't push back on them hard enough... or something. If I reconsider, I'll make note of this.

Keep an eye on the Current Offers page on Lucid's website. And also note that some of the terms have improved. For example, if you accepted a lease "offer" in November, there might be an improved "offer" available now. (I don't know whether there was any improvement in the financing terms.)
 
Woo Hoo! Moved into production today! Abyss Black GGT / Stealth / All packages / All Pro. Ordered 29-May. Changed in late September. Any bets on delivery?
 
Was supposed to take delivery of my GT 12/11. Just got a call that the delivery will be delayed due to a software update requirement. Anyone aware of what software is being updated? Is there some soon to be released version like 3.4.0? Any insight would be welcome.
 
Back
Top