Just scheduled my GDE delivery for Friday afternoon.
FYI for others waiting: I received notice that my car was built and awaiting transit on October 8 (13 days ago), then "on its way" to Tysons on Oct. 13th (8 days ago). I was told today that it was "on site and ready to schedule delivery." According to my SA, the car has not yet been inspected on site, but he was comfortable scheduling delivery for 3 days from now, indicating a rather quick PDI process, at least at this site. (fingers crossed they don't find any issues)
Also, the docs fee is now $800 - even if your contract said $75 when you signed the order. I'm told there is nothing anyone can do about it, it comes from corporate, case closed, no negotiations. I think it's a pretty annoying money grab, but what can I do? Just leaves an annoying taste....
Anyways, a mix of super excitement, apprehension that I'm going to get a high-functioning vehicle, and annoyance with the latest fee hit.... but I'm almost there! This time next week I'll be driving a Gravity around!