- Joined
- Feb 15, 2025
- Messages
- 303
- Reaction score
- 526
- Location
- Park City, UT
- Cars
- new Subaru and Gravity
- Gravity DE Number
- 260
I finally took delivery (home delivery) of my Gravity today. All the fear of home delivery was squashed with how impressive the car is. They backed it out, we inspected, I signed, and we went on a 30 min drive around town. It was dark, the adaptive lights was amazing (very quick to sense and adapt), and overall no quirks at all. I am running 3.3.1. I came back home, ate dinner, and the car slept. We then had a neighbor come over and we went out on a longer drive. Overall, we drove 50 miles and got down to 78% charge (from 85%). I can tell you the car is a handful as the front end will actually get light above 70 mph or so as just so much acceleration - intoxicating. We adjusted the settings for maximum of 80% charge to start at 10 pm, wife came out to put something into the car and she called me to garage to let me know the car was now charging (10:02 pm). I humbly join the Lucid family.
Delivery:
Charging:
The number (260):
Delivery:
Charging:
The number (260):