Gravity Delivery Discussion

12 available yesterday and and now down to 5 available today. Sounds like good demand to me. Especially since many of these were middle to lower spec models and people picked an available car that was slightly off their ideal spec in order to jump the line and get it sooner.
Agree. Most/several had no dynamic handling. That’s SUCH a great feature. Both for rear wheels and three chamber air.
 
Speaking of manufacturing, I do hope they simplify their options in the future based on what people are ordering to help in that regard. Rear wheel steering and the upgraded audio should be standard, at least on the GT trim. They could also get rid of the base interior option. Paying for all the things on the add on list just feels punitive when the vehicle starts at $95k essentially on its highest trim and likely only complicates their ability to cater to all of these difference specs.
 
Speaking of manufacturing, I do hope they simplify their options in the future based on what people are ordering to help in that regard. Rear wheel steering and the upgraded audio should be standard, at least on the GT trim. They could also get rid of the base interior option. Paying for all the things on the add on list just feels punitive when the vehicle starts at $95k essentially on its highest trim and likely only complicates their ability to cater to all of these difference specs.
Power package should be standard. I don’t think rear wheel (dynamic) or audio should be standard. There are definitely folks who don’t need or want that. Especially audio. At $600, the power package on an electric car seems like an easy “give”…
 
Yeah even in just the last few hours I’ve been refreshing a bunch and I think the set of available cars has completely changed over that time. I’m curious if they are actually being claimed or what.
 
Yeah even in just the last few hours I’ve been refreshing a bunch and I think the set of available cars has completely changed over that time. I’m curious if they are actually being claimed or what.

I know someone that bought one of them so at least some of them are definitely being claimed.
 
People paying cash for a fully loaded Gravity GT or a DE have ran out. me thinks. People paying cash for Gravity GT partially loaded: some still remain. People paying cash for cars 100K+: not that many. lease numbers are horrible. that’s the next group of people to tackle with lease deals. Then comes Touring when the demand for GT decelerates. The playbook is as clear as day.
 
Did anyone notice this on the Gravity listing? Anyone get the Loyalty Offer?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5132.webp
    IMG_5132.webp
    106.6 KB · Views: 175
People paying cash for a fully loaded Gravity GT or a DE have ran out. me thinks. People paying cash for Gravity GT partially loaded: some still remain. People paying cash for cars 100K+: not that many. lease numbers are horrible. that’s the next group of people to tackle with lease deals. Then comes Touring when the demand for GT decelerates. The playbook is as clear as day.

There are plenty of us here still waiting on cars with more/better options, I have to say this is a pretty bad take and reading a lot into the fact that they had ~15 cars available when this site went up (and only 5 left now).
 
I don’t recall who, but a couple of weeks someone posted a screenshot of this showing up in their order numbers for Gravity.
Me! I don’t know what I did to receive it but its on the lease specs my SA sent me. I am not a current Lucid owner. Switching from Tesla Model S to GGT.
 
1758496172874.webp


My SA called again on Friday and asked me to pick up my GGT on Tuesday, September 30th. It's in transit to the center in Chicago tomorrow (Monday, Sept 22). A few minutes later, she called to ask if I'd be willing to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday, as her managers had asked her to ask us. We can't. I already bought the Amtrak one-way tickets to Chicago. Not only that, I'm pulling my funds from several areas, and my Financial Advisor needs time to get it together and get it to me. I'm okay with waiting until next week. I've looked around and searched a bit through these blogs to find out if the 110volt charge cord comes with the Gravity. If not, I'm holding onto my Tesla 110V. I use it every weekend at my RV and I don't want to spend $1500 for a Lucid charge cord.
 
View attachment 32593

My SA called again on Friday and asked me to pick up my GGT on Tuesday, September 30th. It's in transit to the center in Chicago tomorrow (Monday, Sept 22). A few minutes later, she called to ask if I'd be willing to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday, as her managers had asked her to ask us. We can't. I already bought the Amtrak one-way tickets to Chicago. Not only that, I'm pulling my funds from several areas, and my Financial Advisor needs time to get it together and get it to me. I'm okay with waiting until next week. I've looked around and searched a bit through these blogs to find out if the 110volt charge cord comes with the Gravity. If not, I'm holding onto my Tesla 110V. I use it every weekend at my RV and I don't want to spend $1500 for a Lucid charge cord.
I don’t know if it comes with the GGT, but it did come with the GDE.
 
View attachment 32593

My SA called again on Friday and asked me to pick up my GGT on Tuesday, September 30th. It's in transit to the center in Chicago tomorrow (Monday, Sept 22). A few minutes later, she called to ask if I'd be willing to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday, as her managers had asked her to ask us. We can't. I already bought the Amtrak one-way tickets to Chicago. Not only that, I'm pulling my funds from several areas, and my Financial Advisor needs time to get it together and get it to me. I'm okay with waiting until next week. I've looked around and searched a bit through these blogs to find out if the 110volt charge cord comes with the Gravity. If not, I'm holding onto my Tesla 110V. I use it every weekend at my RV and I don't want to spend $1500 for a Lucid charge cord.
I just took delivery of my GGT yesterday and it came with the Lucid charge cord, the 110V adapter for the charge cord as well as the J1772 and the CCS1 adapters.
 
Back
Top