- Joined
- Nov 11, 2024
- Messages
- 1,315
- Reaction score
- 1,333
- Cars
- Gravity GT custom wheels
I don’t think the 15k difference for the touring would make a big enough difference considering the options they leave behind, easier to just rely on GT used market to get that price down.Hmm. This seems to be THE core issue for Lucid with the Gravity. They don’t know the expansiveness of the critical issues. I am sure it’s frustrating for them. No company would purposely inflict damage to its brand.
I really hope and believe they will figure it out as the car is absolutely amazing. I still look forward to driving it every day. And, they need to address the issues before normal buyers just tune out.
I think the deeper market is for the Touring. But not if it has any of the issues present in the GGT.![]()
What they really need is to support vehicle values through the offer of extended warranty, which will essentially be software support assuming all the RDU problems are ironed out first 4 years