Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your configuration? When did you confirm the build. Somehow my suspicion is they want to have some delivered in every Major Market. I have not seen but one photo posted here of a Red one except perhaps 50% are marked for California.
I confirmed steller white / santa cruiz / 21" on January 5th and live in Southern California.

VIN assigned May 16 (it is in the tracker) wire transfer went through yesterday and expecting delivery later this week or first of next week at latest. I will update.
Can't wait to see it on the roads here in the valley. Still awaiting my VIN

After a few mix ups, I have my Lucid GT. (6-8). There was a misfire on 4-5, as the updated interior request did not get entered into the purchase order, thus my DA had found me a red 21" . We realized after a week that it was Santa Cruz and not a Tahoe interior. Anyway updated specs and dates. 6/8 delivery, 5/15 VIN date. White, 21" Tahoe. (I had ordered Red, but a white was more quickly available, and I really did not have a strong preference), Anyway, it came with 2 chips, a marred mirror and what looks like some black paint on a spot. Lucid's SA said it would be addressed tomorrow morning. The SA experience with Josh has been outstanding.

Latest fly over shows more movement, this is promising... And more metal roofs...

lucid-motors-lot-jun-8.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 5.37.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 5.37.14 PM.png

Anyone with Vin assignments from mid April that have had their car delivered or a delivery date set?
My VIN was issued on 4/26. Car is apparently Still “in production” so will be weeks still by the time it leaves the factory, transported and PDI completed.

Spoke with DA and my car is at Service Center in Chicago going through PDI. Hopefully delivery in a couple weeks🤞. VIN 4/28.

Anyone with Vin assignments from mid April that have had their car delivered or a delivery date set?
VIN assigned April 19th. Last week, I was told delivery would be this week. I paid for the car based on that information. Still no vehicle and no confirmed delivery date. My DA said he is in touch with the service center and will get back to me by tomorrow.

After a few mix ups, I have my Lucid GT. (6-8). There was a misfire on 4-5, as the updated interior request did not get entered into the purchase order, thus my DA had found me a red 21" . We realized after a week that it was Santa Cruz and not a Tahoe interior. Anyway updated specs and dates. 6/8 delivery, 5/15 VIN date. White, 21" Tahoe. (I had ordered Red, but a white was more quickly available, and I really did not have a strong preference), Anyway, it came with 2 chips, a marred mirror and what looks like some black paint on a spot. Lucid's SA said it would be addressed tomorrow morning. The SA experience with Josh has been outstanding.
What was wrong with the mirror?

based on what i understand, after confirmation and VIN assignment, the DA reaches out to you to confirm payment before delivery right? how long can you delay the payment before i guess you lose the car and the deposit?

My DA told me not to pay until the car was done with PDI and ready for pick-up/delivery. In the purchase agreement, I believe it states that you have 7 days from when it's ready to take possession, or Lucid reserves the right to sell the car to someone else. I'm sure they'd work with your if there were extenuating circumstances, but ymmv.

My DA told me not to pay until the car was done with PDI and ready for pick-up/delivery. In the purchase agreement, I believe it states that you have 7 days from when it's ready to take possession, or Lucid reserves the right to sell the car to someone else. I'm sure they'd work with your if there were extenuating circumstances, but ymmv.
Yeah, although the purchase agreement is, not surprisingly, built for their advantage, I wouldn’t hesitate to tell them to back off given your wait & $ on the line. I’d be surprised if they didn’t do everything possible to accommodate new buyers. We are, after all, putting our trust in them. They only need to cash checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back