• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reservation 4/22/21

Grand Touring
Zenith red
Mojavi
19” wheels

VIN assigned 3/4/22

I’m so disappointed that very few VINs were given out to this GT group these first 9 days of March. There is no way they will be able to hit the low end of the range, they will be lucky to even produce 10,000 cars by year end. Like Elon says, mass production is very hard! What do you say Lucid?
I can tell you when I did my Delivery yesterday at Millbrae there were a lot of Lucid Air cars there.

I’m so disappointed that very few VINs were given out to this GT group these first 9 days of March. There is no way they will be able to hit the low end of the range, they will be lucky to even produce 10,000 cars by year end. Like Elon says, mass production is very hard! What do you say Lucid?
I’m disappointed as well, but we aren’t representative of the general lucid order demographic. We over-index for the DE due to a small number of cars, but with thousands of total GT reservations we can’t consider our own stats indicative of the whole.
I can tell you when I did my Delivery yesterday at Millbrae there were a lot of Lucid Air cars there.
Any idea of how many? Im also curious about what interior colors they have.

I’m disappointed as well, but we aren’t representative of the general lucid order demographic. We over-index for the DE due to a small number of cars, but with thousands of total GT reservations we can’t consider our own stats indicative of the whole.

Any idea of how many? Im also curious about what interior colors they have.
I didn't count them but there were at least six other Dream Edition models on the main delivery floor in addition to my car and there were many cars outside the building in the parking lot and also in the "repair" area going through "Final Inspection".

I didn't count them but there were at least six other Dream Edition models on the main delivery floor in addition to my car and there were many cars outside the building in the parking lot and also in the "repair" area going through "Final Inspection".
Sounds like things are moving then.

I’m guessing it’ll be quiet for us Santa Cruz GT orders until suddenly the taps open.

Sounds like things are moving then.

I’m guessing it’ll be quiet for us Santa Cruz GT orders until suddenly the taps open.
Assuming the postings here are correct that the Santa Cruz carpets are the same as the Santa Monica carpets and we know that was holding up the Dream Edition cars, most likely the GT's with Santa Cruz carpet won't ship/deliver until after all the Dreams have been delivered. I don't believe any of the GT's delivered thus far have had the Santa Cruz carpets, correct?

Many congrats! I’m curious if yours is the zenith red GT I see on the 280 most mornings around Hillsborough.

Welcome to the forum :)
That is correct, I'm in the RWC/Woodside and happen to drive twice this week to Hillsborough/Burlingame. This is crazy - are you guys just watching the freeway for Lucids? haha.

Pretty exciting that members are getting delivery. Production is moving faster now, but Santa Cruz interiors need to start getting their vin confirmed…. :p

We need a GT pics thread so all of us waiting can stop endlessly refreshing this one.

Attachments

• Outdoor Cloudy Skies.jpg
    Outdoor Cloudy Skies.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 163
  • ShowRoom Picture.JPG
    ShowRoom Picture.JPG
    861.9 KB · Views: 177
Reservation 4/22/21

Grand Touring
Zenith red
Mojavi
19” wheels

VIN assigned 3/4/22
Another red and reserved after my Grey.

Hey all - just got my Lucid GT today - on schedule and great service. Unfortunately I was on a plane to California- will be back Friday night to inspect myself- but my daughter says it looks awesome. Forgive the snowy pics - we live in CT - it will melt. Really hope this bodes well for all you who are tracking - they are really sticking to their promised timelines- hope you all get yours soon.

Attachments

• 668542766.jpg
    668542766.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 668542870.jpg
    668542870.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 140
Just received my VIN number! White GT, Tahoe interior 19" wheels, confirmed order December 14, 2021.

My first post here but following the forum for a while. great information

Reserved 8/30/21
confirmed 11/30/21
VIN assigned 3/9/22
black exterior
tahoe and 21"
northern CA
Hope to get it by the end of March that is the 4 months mark!

Just received my VIN number! White GT, Tahoe interior 19" wheels, confirmed order December 14, 2021.
Congratulations on getting your VIN and hopefully you car in 4 weeks!

my VIN arrived :)

now ... will it arrive before the roadtrip 10th april

Seems like they're ramping up VIN assignments, can only hope that means production is ramping up significantly.

I imagine it's pretty frustrating for those with Silver or Gray reservations, however. Seems odd they're dragging their feet so much on starting production on those.

I imagine it's pretty frustrating for those with Silver or Gray reservations, however. Seems odd they're dragging their feet so much on starting production on those.
Not really, the factory isn't ready to produce multiple colors at once. Seems like red was a SUPER POPULAR color. All the deliveries we are seeing are all red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back