Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserved Quantum grey AGT 1/13/21 . Finalized order 11/16/21. No VIN yet
Welcome to the club. We have been told “soon” for the VIN!

;)

Thanks. DA said I should get VIN in first 2 weeks of April . 🤞
How long ago was that? I was originally told 4/7, then the week of 4/11, and most recently anywhere from 4/1 to 4/20 (which was told to me on 4/6...).

Reserved 12/2019 and confirmed 11/2.

Just an FYI, my order date was 1/2/21 same confirmation date as you, Quantum Grey. I was told this past Thursday my VIN would be issued “mid to late April, possibly the first week in May”.

How long ago was that? I was originally told 4/7, then the week of 4/11, and most recently anywhere from 4/1 to 4/20 (which was told to me on 4/6...).

Reserved 12/2019 and confirmed 11/2.
Email from DA was 3/22. Sounds like things have gotten more delayed since then based on other responses on this forum . 😳

See any zenith reds in that pic? Mine was being shipped out maybe last week
IMG_9350.gif
IMG_9347.webp

There was four inside, the lighting sucks and my camerawomen isn't great with technology. We are a red come out of the service center as we drove by as well on a test drive by a service man (wearing a Lucid hat).

My vehicle left yesterday and they emailed over the contract and and a link to pay today.

I have read on here people paying and not getting the car for weeks? Is that still the case?

My vehicle left yesterday and they emailed over the contract and and a link to pay today.

I have read on here people paying and not getting the car for weeks? Is that still the case?
I paid and picked up the car the next day.

I paid late on a Friday and was called to pick up the following Wednesday

It might be easier if you provide context on why you want to see a screenshot of the email (I assume for your blog)?
Well, personally I wanted to see it so I know what to expect. But yea, maybe for my blog... I would of course link to the source and credit if I use it. I would not share any personal information if I use it outside of linking to the source. Sorry, I should have explained that all above. Anything I write that I get from here or anywhere else, I link to where I found it. It bugs me when I see people post stuff on Twitter or other places and not say where they found it (just a pet peeve of mine).

Attachments

• A7D1D98A-4C5A-4706-B8A7-E4B9EFFC3332.webp
    A7D1D98A-4C5A-4706-B8A7-E4B9EFFC3332.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 20159E00-0712-41B4-A9C1-B4E07D071ED9.webp
    20159E00-0712-41B4-A9C1-B4E07D071ED9.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 174
I told DA I would pay when car

I told DA I would pay when car was on a carrier. 1 business day later when I texted to check he said car was on site, ready for pickup in a day or two. I scramble a bit to pay and picked up car 2 days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back