Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took delivery of my Zenith Red Air Grand Touring today. Wonderful delivery experience at the Scottsdale, AZ Service center. My daughter Lucy about to enjoy a day 1 ride...View attachment 2024
I simply love how the red changes in the light.
I cleaned my zenith red yesterday and it POPS … where this is almost inky

You will LOVE IT

I’m sure most of my issues were unique and not related to Lucid as a whole. It was one of those things that if it could go wrong it did. My DA was overwhelmed so some of the duties fell to his assistant. The assistant gave me the address to send my check overnight. 8 hours later sent me another email “ my bad here is the right addresses “. Needless to say my check was lost for a few days and we didn’t know if I was to cancel that check and reissue which would add 7 Buisness days. My Da went dark during this so I went higher up in the company ( thanks Noah you did great). My car spent a couple weeks at goose island but was still shipped out with a non working passenger side door handle, loose trim and a non working phone charger. Then to pick up the Lyft was 1 hour 45 min late which put us in rush hour on the garden state. Two hours to make a 50 min trip ( not lucids fault but still annoying) there were a host of smaller problems and I felt like I was always chasing someone down rather than lucid being proactive. But I got the car so it’s all good.
Yikes. That’s not okay to send you the wrong address and go missing. Glad it worked out in the end.

Yes---I've failed (I think) to give my info

Ordered Touring/Grey/Tahoe interior/March 12, 2022

Please add me to the tracker. Original touring reservation date of 8/3/2020 but upgraded to GT today (5/6).

Black, 21", Mojave

Let me know when you get your confirmation email to convert to order and I will add you to the tracker from that date since reservation date doesn't matter after confirmation.

Everyone's information who has reported an update, should be updated. If I missed you, please comment and I will update.

Confirmation Date 4/21/22; Exterior/Interior Color Stellar White, Tahoe Interior

Anyone received their Gray car yet? We are about three weeks out from first VIN's and it would be great to see some pics.

Wondering why my order hasn't been added to the tracker..
Thank you!

Do we see some grey ones? May 9th fly over here.

lucid-factory-lot-may9.jpg

I think we might have the same issue with Gray as we have with Red, they all can look black. I do think I might see some Grays, but they are dark enough that it is hard to tell.

I think the middle one of the three in the foreground of uncovered cars looks a shade lighter. I also think the second one from the front in the right bunch closer to the factory looks a shade lighter. Click the link and watch the youtube video on full screen to see a bit better detail.

Last edited:

Order confirmed​

Congratulations on finalizing your order for your Lucid Air. You’ll receive an email confirmation and can view your order in your Lucid account soon. We’re thrilled to have you with us.

VEHICLE INFO​

• Model Lucid Air Grand Touring
  • Variant Grand Touring$139,000 USD
  • Color Infinite Black
  • Look Platinum
  • Roof Glass Canopy
  • Wheels 21” Aero Blade
  • Interior Mojave
  • Features DreamDrive Pro
  • Surreal Sound Pro
  • Electrify America Charging
  • Lucid User Experience with Navigation