Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally received my VIN! Grey / Tahoe / 21" Confirmed 11/16/21 | VIN 4/21/22. Says should ship out in a week from Factory to Scottsdale and then few weeks to delivery from there.
Congrats!! That’s a quick turn around to ship.! Hopefully means mine should be coming soon as well. 🤞

Nope, no news yet….

I told you, I must have worked myself onto some sort of “list”…;)

Nope, no news yet….

I told you, I must have worked myself onto some sort of “list”…;)
If I get my 11/30 VIN before yours, then you are! But of course, I may be on a “list” too.

If I get my 11/30 VIN before yours, then you are! But of course, I may be on a “list” too.
Both of you guys have "slipped through the cracks"

I was supposed to get an update yesterday from my DA, but he told me this morning that he was sick yesterday and asked if I was available today. I told him I was, but have not heard from him yet.

When I picked up my car there a couple of weeks ago or so, it was packed with cars being inspected. As best I could tell that’s all they were working on.
Paid for my car a week ago, it'll be delivered next thursday. Wow, what car company gets a guy to pay for a car in full that he doesn't get to see, much less drive, for 2 weeks. This must be what it's like to purchase a Ferrari.

Paid for my car a week ago, it'll be delivered next thursday. Wow, what car company gets a guy to pay for a car in full that he doesn't get to see, much less drive, for 2 weeks. This must be what it's like to purchase a Ferrari.
Why did you pay so early? My DA strongly recommended not paying until the car has passed PDI and is ready for pickup/delivery.

Why did you pay so early? My DA strongly recommended not paying until the car has passed PDI and is ready for pickup/delivery.
They asked me to pay implying the car would be delivered v shortly, several days passed, delivery guy called said he was totally booked up. Not a big deal, but I would have waited 7-10 days to pay had I known.

I will be picking up my car tomorrow (4/23) at the Costa Mesa SC. The wait is finally over!

Here are my stat’s:
Air Grand Touring: Red, Santa Cruz, 21” wheel’s
Reserved Date: 9-21-21
Ordered Date: 12-14-21
VIN Assignment Date: 4-5-22 (16 weeks from Order date)
Production Completed: 4-19-22 (2 weeks from VIN)
Car Shipped Date: 4-20-22
Car Received at Costa Mesa SC: 4-21-22
Payment and Paperwork: 4-22-22
Car Delivered/Purchased at Costa Mesa: 4-23-22

I will be picking up my car tomorrow (4/23) at the Costa Mesa SC. The wait is finally over!

Here are my stat’s:
Air Grand Touring: Red, Santa Cruz, 21” wheel’s
Reserved Date: 9-21-21
Ordered Date: 12-14-21
VIN Assignment Date: 4-5-22 (16 weeks from Order date)
Production Completed: 4-19-22 (2 weeks from VIN)
Car Shipped Date: 4-20-22
Car Received at Costa Mesa SC: 4-21-22
Payment and Paperwork: 4-22-22
Car Delivered/Purchased at Costa Mesa: 4-23-22
I’ll be at Costa Mesa this afternoon. I’ll snap some pics of any Red I see 😂

Confirmed Reserved Black/Tahoe/19” AGT 11/30, VIN 3/11, delivered today 4/21 (was supposed to be 4/19 but I wasn’t available, then they tried for yesterday but truck driver wasn’t available, finally got it today!)

With over 2,000 posts on this thread, I was worried we might hit a limit but it seems Xenforo does not limit this.

Congrats to on their assignment and deliveries. The main post should be updated, let me know if I missed your update.

DA still tells me that he “hopes to have a VIN for me sometime in the next two weeks”.

Yes, even though others in the same confirmation batch (mid-November)have received their VIN’s he is still saying another two weeks, doesn’t make much sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back