Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

Does the email come from Lucid or your DA. Mine always makes excuses about why he hasn’t gotten back to me.

did any of you that received a car get a window sticker (Monroney label)? I did not and the insurance company would like to see it.

did any of you that received a car get a window sticker (Monroney label)? I did not and the insurance company would like to see it.
20211115_174907.jpg

Unfortunately I must report that our baby Luci has fallen seriuosly ill out in the middle of nowhere (Needles CA) on her first long distnace road trip. After being fed her first ever solid food (Fast DC Charge) she experienced a 12V system failure. She remains stranded now almost 12 hours later with no stroller due to get her for another 4+ hours. I will post details under the "Car just up and died" thread within the Members Only section as time permits. UGH!

Unfortunately I must report that our baby Luci has fallen seriuosly ill out in the middle of nowhere (Needles CA) on her first long distnace road trip. After being fed her first ever solid food (Fast DC Charge) she experienced a 12V system failure. She remains stranded now almost 12 hours later with no stroller due to get her for another 4+ hours. I will post details under the "Car just up and died" thread within the Members Only section as time permits. UGH!
That stinks! Sorry to hear that’s happened to you.

So sorry to hear that. Hope you’re able to get back to normal soon!

Baby Luci had digestive problem. Stranded 12 hours is heart wrenching for any parent. I hope the clinic to take care of her, maybe she get new vaccine booster (OTA Update) as well while she is in the clinic.

Confirmation Date: May 10, 2022
Color: Black
Interior: Tahoe
VIN Assignment: July 18, 2022
User: Bob Lahblaw
Delivery: Aug. 18, 2022

Wow! You and I confirmed on the same date, May 10th. But mine is zenith red with Santa Cruz interior. I’ve heard nothing yet, but I hope to very soon.

Congratulations to you!

Back