Got the first Quantum Grey in Texas!

JimHouston

Cars
2022 Lucid AGT, 2016 MX
Reserved September 16, 2021, Confirmed December 14, 2021, VIN Assigned April 28, 2022, Delivered May 15, 2022
Lucid Air Grand Touring, Quantum Grey, Tahoe Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels

I was told this is the very first Quantum Grey delivered in Texas. It looks amazing. And yes, Lucid still have work to do on software, but the car drives great, radio sounds really good, seats are comfortable. Also the bright Texas sun is reflecting some light colored dash stitching and chrome onto the windshield but this I can fix by covering it up if it continues to bother me. I also have a Tesla P90D that I've been driving since 2016, so electric is not new to me.

I am in The Woodlands area north of Houston if anyone is dying to see one in person.

Congrats! Where are the pics showing off your new baby? :)

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Congrats!

Three quick pictures in bright sunlight. And the car has a day of dust on it now. Also this forum is slow to load high resolution pictures, but I didn't want to reduce the size/quality since I know you all really want to see it up close.

IMG_3960.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3961.jpg
    IMG_3961.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 381
  • IMG_3962.jpg
    IMG_3962.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 404
Looking good. Definitely neck-and-neck with my chosen color white, and the only other current color I'd consider.

Just wish they'd take that exact value of grey and add a hint of the blue side of green to it.

Looking good. I think the silver ties in well with the grey. Enjoy!

Nice! Its my exterior (chose Mojave for interior). I saw an example at the Newport Beach location and convinced me that I made the right choice. Congrats. Now just have to wait longer for the Touring models to start delivery!

Three quick pictures in bright sunlight. And the car has a day of dust on it now. Also this forum is slow to load high resolution pictures, but I didn't want to reduce the size/quality since I know you all really want to see it up close.

View attachment 2187
Thanks we were all wondering about our choice. Looks worth the wait.

Anyone apply for this Texas EV Rebate. May be gone by now though.
Thanks we were all wondering about our choice. Looks worth the wait.
yeah they are inspecting mine for a 3rd time for some reason. Love the color and the silver strip actually is looking very nice with this color. I wish I could,have gotten the GT with a regular roof. I absolutely dont care about this Glass Canopy in the Texas heat and Sunlight. Thanks for sharing the Photos.

Attachments

• 2A21E093-3CD1-4B62-BD0E-6261E6F0A9F4.png
    2A21E093-3CD1-4B62-BD0E-6261E6F0A9F4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 177
Anyone apply for this Texas EV Rebate. May be gone by now though.

yeah they are inspecting mine for a 3rd time for some reason. Love the color and the silver strip actually is looking very nice with this color. I wish I could,have gotten the GT with a regular roof. I absolutely dont care about this Glass Canopy in the Texas heat and Sunlight. Thanks for sharing the Photos.
I plan to apply for it when I get my Lucid. I am hoping it will be early next year so there might be money available assuming they continue the rebate next year.

I plan to apply for it when I get my Lucid. I am hoping it will be early next year so there might be money available assuming they continue the rebate next yea

I plan to apply for it when I get my Lucid. I am hoping it will be early next year so there might be money available assuming they continue the rebate next year.
Unfortunately, the Lucid is not eligible for the Texas rebate since this vehicle is not sold through a "dealership" located in Texas. If you look at the list of authorized vehicles, Tesla is not on the list either.

"Only vehicles purchased on or after September 1, 2021 from a dealer licensed to sell or lease vehicles in Texas are eligible."

Unfortunately, the Lucid is not eligible for the Texas rebate since this vehicle is not sold through a "dealership" located in Texas. If you look at the list of authorized vehicles, Tesla is not on the list either.

"Only vehicles purchased on or after September 1, 2021 from a dealer licensed to sell or lease vehicles in Texas are eligible."
Thank you for pointing this out Luci. I had not noticed the dealership requirement! Typical Texas maneuver.

This is drop-dead gorgeous. I've been pining for a glance at what QG looks like and this blew away all my expectations. I would not say no to more pictures if you have em!

Ah ha!
Dealership protection from Texas Dealership lobbyists.

Back