Give Kudos to Lucid

I have to say since Chris has arrived at Riviera Beach with this expertise from Tesla and dealing with a new vehicle and it's problems really has an understanding of where lucid has to go and how to communicate with their customers triple thumbs up to him and his team...

Christina Lee in Seattle was amazing - had a paint problem on delivery and she arranged the work to happen while I was out of town - very flexible, reviewed & rejected the first paint touch-up by the approved body shop (!) and arranged for easy pick-up/delivery and rental. Really made it as simple as possible to get this fix done, great communication, just amazing.
I can attest to Christina’s awesomeness as well. When my new AGT+Stealth arrived with some cosmetic issues on the nose/light assembly in April, she expeditiously procured and installed a replacement before I ever even saw the vehicle. She stayed in contact and kept me updated on the status throughout. 5/5 stars!!

These kinds of forum are not truly statistically representative of customer experiences. In addition, while some folks post positive experiences, the tendency on forums is to post negative experience which, some unfortunately and wrongly, then interpret to apply to the entire universe.

This post helps to create an excellent balance.

I drove over a threaded bolt that punctured the front drive side tire one morning. I wasn’t able to make it all the way into the Natick Studio with the tire pressure decreasing down to unsafe level after driving for 8 miles.

Danny and Austin at Natick Studio provided prompt and excellent mobile service to help me get back on the road very quickly with a new tire. I thought my day would have been shot waiting for a pricey tow truck and figure out how the car can be towed. In the end I was even able to make it to my lunch meeting on time. All of my coworkers were surprised to see me there in one piece so quickly.

I am very happy I could reach out to my Lucid service team member over text to share all the details, photos, and get this all resolved so quickly without jumping through hoops. Highlight experience of the month!

Want to shout out to Josh in Houston. We hit some Electrify America issues at a station just south of Houston, and Josh was really great and saved us from getting stranded. Snafus are never fun but great customer service can really remedy the situation and then some, and Josh did that.

Want to shout out to Josh in Houston. We hit some Electrify America issues at a station just south of Houston, and Josh was really great and saved us from getting stranded. Snafus are never fun but great customer service can really remedy the situation and then some, and Josh did that.
Josh is the best!

If you stay in Houston this weekend, come Sunday to our Houston Lucid owner meet up!

Shout out to James, who took what could have been a terrible customer service situation and turned it around immediately. Every time there is a slight communication breakdown, I feel as long as I can get a message out to the right people, that message is heard and the situation is rectified. The employees at Lucid really do care about the success of the company, and I believe everyone I've interacted with wants to do right by all of us.

As I'm fond of saying, every company screws up now and then. It's what they do after they screw up that makes all the difference.

Shout out to James, who took what could have been a terrible customer service situation and turned it around immediately. Every time there is a slight communication breakdown, I feel as long as I can get a message out to the right people, that message is heard and the situation is rectified. The employees at Lucid really do care about the success of the company, and I believe everyone I've interacted with wants to do right by all of us.

As I'm fond of saying, every company screws up now and then. It's what they do after they screw up that makes all the difference.
James, the Lucid Technician who does the mountain West right?
He was just here, amazing dude. And his partner Ryan are both great.

And Josh is the manager I believe.

And Patricia is the CS manager. All great people

Both James & Ryan have been to Grand Junction, CO working on our Dream and are fine examples of what Lucid should be looking for in field service personnel. Some more good news to add to the forum. They have also notified us that we are no longer assigned to the Denver team but are presently under the Salt Lake area of service.

Kudos to Chris at the Costa Mesa service center. He provided a loaner for me, took excellent care of me, kept me informed every day, and returned my car with every single one of my items addressed. Thanks, Chris!

Shout out again to Jason in Austin for replacing my steering wheel as well as a couple other items which he let me know about but were not causing me any issues. In and out of my driveway in under 90 minutes. Sounds like we're getting another mobile service tech in Texas as well, which is a great thing!

Shout out to John, who manages the service request for NJ. My due bill items tool almost 8 months to get addressed, but it did not prevent me from enjoying the car. Yesterday as I was driving back home I hit a huge pot hole and my front passenger tire blew up immediately (around 4.00 pm).

I called John twice in quick succession and he picked up the phone the second time. Explained him the situation and John immediately help coordinate a flat bed tow for the car in the next 10 min and offered to arrange a Lyft for me. Since I was less than a mile from home I didn't need the ride. The tow was there in an hour and in the meantime he had coordinated with the local Mavis store to receive my car and also arranged for a 19" tire to be delivered to them by the studio staff in the morning. The car was fixed and I got it back by the afternoon. He offered to get a Lyft ride to the the mavis store.

We have all complained about the service, but yesterday when there was an emergency John and team went over and above to take care of me. There was no need for them to offer me a ride back home or to the tire store for a non warranty issue but it was really heartwarming to see such great customer service

Thanks to John and team.

Shout out to John, who manages the service request for NJ. My due bill items tool almost 8 months to get addressed, but it did not prevent me from enjoying the car. Yesterday as I was driving back home I hit a huge pot hole and my front passenger tire blew up immediately (around 4.00 pm).

I called John twice in quick succession and he picked up the phone the second time. Explained him the situation and John immediately help coordinate a flat bed tow for the car in the next 10 min and offered to arrange a Lyft for me. Since I was less than a mile from home I didn't need the ride. The tow was there in an hour and in the meantime he had coordinated with the local Mavis store to receive my car and also arranged for a 19" tire to be delivered to them by the studio staff in the morning. The car was fixed and I got it back by the afternoon. He offered to get a Lyft ride to the the mavis store.

We have all complained about the service, but yesterday when there was an emergency John and team went over and above to take care of me. There was no need for them to offer me a ride back home or to the tire store for a non warranty issue but it was really heartwarming to see such great customer service

Thanks to John and team.
I’m wondering if this is the same John that was at Natick who they relocated to help open a new service center. If so yeah he’s awesome, when I was at Natick one time I think he hopped in the mobile service van to go drive many hours away at a moments notice when they got a call that an owner needed somebody. Now that they’ve expanded their reach more, Lucid service for me has made me feel like Batman where if there’s an urgent issue I just send out a text and suddenly Alfred is there with a solution. I already got a call once that was basically “hey Bruce Wayne we remotely detected a ground isolation fault in one of your battery modules so we’re bringing you another Batmobile, where can we meet you?”.

I’m wondering if this is the same John that was at Natick who they relocated to help open a new service center. If so yeah he’s awesome, when I was at Natick one time I think he hopped in the mobile service van to go drive many hours away at a moments notice when they got a call that an owner needed somebody. Now that they’ve expanded their reach more, Lucid service for me has made me feel like Batman where if there’s an urgent issue I just send out a text and suddenly Alfred is there with a solution. I already got a call once that was basically “hey Bruce Wayne we remotely detected a ground isolation fault in one of your battery modules so we’re bringing you another Batmobile, where can we meet you?”.
Now that is GREAT service!

Reactions: ksn
Yes, it's the same John. He moved here to set up the service center in Long Island and is now focussing on NY/ NJ.

I think John and folks like him are the real Batman :). Looking for distress signals and jumping right into action. I am sure they are short staffed and in all probability had to reassign someone to take care of me and that may have resulted in missing or having to reschedule someone else. But when they take these calls most probably than not it results in upsetting someone else for no fault of theirs.

Yes, it's the same John. He moved here to set up the service center in Long Island and is now focussing on NY/ NJ.

I think John and folks like him are the real Batman :). Looking for distress signals and jumping right into action. I am sure they are short staffed and in all probability had to reassign someone to take care of me and that may have resulted in missing or having to reschedule someone else. But when they take these calls most probably than not it results in upsetting someone else for no fault of theirs.
Haha yeah he answered the Bat Phone. I think they have some internal triage system which prioritizes people with disabled vehicles and they jump to the front of the line, and then other things like fixing trim issues or creaks etc get postponed a little. I think that’s a good way to triage limited resources and as long as they communicate that strategy to customers I think it’s the right way to do things.

Good to know my Long Island service center has him. Although I haven’t needed service yet, it’s comforting to know he’s there. That’s a far cry from the nightmare that was the Genesis service facility on the south shore of L.I.

Back