Front Passenger seat makes noise during the drive

masoudm

Cars
Grand touring
Front Passenger seat makes noise during the drive like it is jiggling as if it is loose. anybody has similar issue? the service center did not get back to me when I explained the issue.
I also have the soft latch issue with rear right door as others have explained. It is disappointing to have small issues like this affects the great driving experience.

Front Passenger seat makes noise during the drive like it is jiggling as if it is loose. anybody has similar issue? the service center did not get back to me when I explained the issue.
I also have the soft latch issue with rear right door as others have explained. It is disappointing to have small issues like this affects the great driving experience.
I had a knocking noise coming from the front passenger seat belt latch knocking against the side panel. Raised the shoulder height of the belt and that fixed it.

hello.
Did you figure out anything causing the issue?
I have notice recently... after putting 4000 miles.. I started noticing some jiggling sound when there is any dip or bump on road... it is annoying and need to figure it out.
thanks in advance

I’ve had both front seats replaced due to a nonfunctional feature. Drivers side backseat width not functioning, so seat replaced; then later did a functional check on passenger seat discovered headrest not functioning, so this seat also replaced.

Back