Squeaking sound from the front seats

sbr41

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
My front seats make squeaking sound whenever I move around the seat or I go over a bump etc. Looks like an issue with the springs underneath or something similar.
Mobile service looked at it earlier, and they removed and re-installed the seats. The sound went away for a few days and reappeared.
I am wondering if anyone else faced the same issue and what the fix for it was.

My front seats make squeaking sound whenever I move around the seat or I go over a bump etc. Looks like an issue with the springs underneath or something similar.
Mobile service looked at it earlier, and they removed and re-installed the seats. The sound went away for a few days and reappeared.
Mine occurred where the plastic meets the leather. Rubbing it with lubricant fixes it. Comes back every once in a while and just rub again.

I had the same issue. Service came out and adjusted something under the seat and the noise went away until a few days ago.

Have it on mine… they actually ordered new seats. Waiting for them to come in now.

I had the same issue for the front driver seat. They replaced the seat free of charge and it solved the issue.

Back