Passenger door creaking

davidliu

Verified Owner
Cars
Stellar White Air GT
This is new, it started to happen after my last service. Not sure it's related to the service or the car started to lose up in general. My air is at 15,181 miles as of today. The creaking noise is similar to the steering wheel creaking noise. I'm not 100% sure it's coming from the passenger door pocket or the passenger seat. Posting here to see if anyone else having this issue. Also, it happens when going over uneven road, basically anytime the car "bends".

I've had a couple of passenger door creaks and rattles. The first one early on was the door panel itself rattling from a broken mount, which was solved with a new mount and some felt tape. The second one more recently was the little wedge-shaped piece of trim that fits in the lower front corner of the window. That one just needed to be pulled out and re-seated. Both of these are easy for the mobile service techs to check as long as you can recreate the noise.

Did service fix your rattle or you did yourself? I have a crazy rattle coming from front passenger area. Don’t know exactly where…

Back