Floor mats!

I ordered and was billed for mine on October 25th. No word on when I will receive them. I am surprised they billed for them before shipping. Most would not have done that.
I ordered graphite mats on 10/25 and received on 11/23.

I ordered graphite mats on 10/25 and received on 11/23.
I ordered black.. I guess they could have reached out and asked if I would take Graphite if those were in stock. Frankly, I am surprised that this was not an item they would have had on hand in advance. I purchased winter mats for just about every car I owned in the last 35 years and the dealers always had them. Much more useful than a water bottle or hat.

I ordered and was billed for mine on October 25th. No word on when I will receive them.
Same here. I replied to the original order confirmation e-mail and heard that the black mats are now in the U.S. and awaiting the distribution partner to work through the outstanding orders.

Same here. I replied to the original order confirmation e-mail and heard that the black mats are now in the U.S. and awaiting the distribution partner to work through the outstanding orders.
I received that response yesterday in a very oddly worded email. " We now know that the mats are confirmed to have arrived into the U.S..... ."

@hydbob .. I’m not too far from Fontana. Is that where they scanned your vehicle? I’m happy to go there to have them scan my Touring when it arrives (for a set of mats of course). 😀

@hydbob .. I’m not too far from Fontana. Is that where they scanned your vehicle? I’m happy to go there to have them scan my Touring when it arrives (for a set of mats of course). 😀
Yessir! PM me your info and I'll pass it on to them. I'm going there on Wed for them to scan my roof for roof racks.

If anyone is in the Baltimore area, there is a company that I was in contact with that is willing to make 3D mats for the Lucid. I would volunteer my vehicle, but I live on the opposite coast. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you the info. I bought floor mats from them for my GV60 and they fit like a glove and have good coverage. They might even be able to make a floor mat that has higher coverage on the side if we ask them to.

Yessir! PM me your info and I'll pass it on to them. I'm going there on Wed for them to scan my roof for roof racks.
Hi
Any update on when the 3D mats will be available for the GT? I have a Mojave interior.

I see they have a few styles of all-weather mats. Which one will they have? I don’t see any for Lucid yet.

They seem much deep than Lucid’s mats.
Thanks

If anyone is in the Baltimore area, there is a company that I was in contact with that is willing to make 3D mats for the Lucid. I would volunteer my vehicle, but I live on the opposite coast. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you the info. I bought floor mats from them for my GV60 and they fit like a glove and have good coverage. They might even be able to make a floor mat that has higher coverage on the side if we ask them to.
I live in Baltimore and I'm happy to help if it's not too much effort. I already bought the Lucid all-weather mats so I'm probably not interested in these for myself but if it helps others...
I have a VIN but have not yet received my AT.

Hi
Any update on when the 3D mats will be available for the GT? I have a Mojave interior.

I see they have a few styles of all-weather mats. Which one will they have? I don’t see any for Lucid yet.

They seem much deep than Lucid’s mats.
Thanks
Should be imminently available for sale, have an appt with them on Wed, so I will inquire then.

FYI, floor mat posts on the Fisker Ocean owner forum mentioned a company I never heard of, Tuxmat

They make laser-cut mats similar to the ones from 3D and Weathertech. Since Lucid is listed in their Manufacturer list, I thought I'd ask about mats for the Lucid Air.

Got this response today:

"Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. Mats for the 2022 Lucid Air are in the early stages of development and will be released in the next few months. We don't have a more specific ETA yet. "
Those are handsome looking mats, I sent a request for the AGT.
Motor trend Beige- looks fine with the Tahoe interior
I bought the Motor Trends and they really match the Tahoe interior well, my only complaint is the driver side mat walks up into the firewall but it hasn't had any conflict with any pedal function. The $38.00 I spent on the the mats is a bargain and best of all it's saving the carpet from getting destroyed this winter.

I live in Baltimore and I'm happy to help if it's not too much effort. I already bought the Lucid all-weather mats so I'm probably not interested in these for myself but if it helps others...
I have a VIN but have not yet received my AT.
When you get your car, let me know and I'll forward the info to you.

Those are handsome looking mats, I sent a request for the AGT.

I bought the Motor Trends and they really match the Tahoe interior well, my only complaint is the driver side mat walks up into the firewall but it hasn't had any conflict with any pedal function. The $38.00 I spent on the the mats is a bargain and best of all it's saving the carpet from getting destroyed this winter.
I second everything you said. I am grateful for the $38 motortrends here in the snowy PNW.

Back