Floor mats!

This is the response I received from 3D when I emailed them about mats for the Touring

Hi Mike, unfortunately we are working on creating mats for the Lucid air touring.
You can reach out to us in 5-7 months to see if we have an update.

Hi - here are the graphite mats in my Touring. I ordered and received them in early Jan even before I had the car delivered. I think they look good, and work well here in Florida. I've heard some owners in the northern climates dealing with the snow/salt/slush/etc they would prefer WeatherTech (or something similar). I think if I was still living up there I would probably agree. I think here in Florida these will work out very well. I actually like the more minimalist design of these over WeatherTech. I have WeatherTech in my two older cars and they are certainly great mats (whenever versions might exist for the various Lucid trim levels (I notice they still list "coming soon").
I did the same thing - even before I got the car, I ordered the graphite mats for my ZR/SC Touring. And I agree, here in S Florida, they’re working out great and look fine with the interior colors. Very happy with them.

This is the response I received from 3D when I emailed them about mats for the Touring

Hi Mike, unfortunately we are working on creating mats for the Lucid air touring.
You can reach out to us in 5-7 months to see if we have an update.
I think that is same response I got two months ago before they got the laser measurements.

Sorry if this is a dupe, but after showing as "out of stock" the ceramic mats are no longer even in the catalog?

I think that is same response I got two months ago before they got the laser measurements.
5-7 months seems like a long time for development and manufacturing, doesn't it? I mean Lucid can build the actual entire car in a fraction of that time lol

I found them and seems like it looks the best imo... they even have a trunk mat that has been custom cut for the charging kit

Has anyone used this?
I've found these online and just ordered them for my Touring. Will update once I get these.

I've found these online and just ordered them for my Touring. Will update once I get these.
Please take pictures when you get it. I'm looking for something that has full protection and also a type of rubber or easy clean material. Some others I've seen don't hug the sides as much or cover the carpet all the way

These look good, I've ordered them too. Thanks for the link 👍

I just got off the phone with 3D Mats, they are 5 months out for the Touring mats.

Back