Floor mats!

Tim, this is serious stuff here. Try to be a little more mature, could you?

As this sub matures, we should all matriculate towards seeking materials in our mats which mathematically will not affect anyone's matrimony and prevent matricidal tendencies.

I'd like to add that matzah ball soup is best made with a matrilineal recipe

Yep, no big deal, at least to me (and I'm pretty picky about fitment) Love the mats. The grey color goes quite well with the Santa Cruz interior.
There is, but not a big deal (literally)
Gotcha, appreciate the input (I'm pretty picky myself!) Seems like they're sold out on their website and I can't seem to find them on Amazon either now... Just my luck 😅

I've found these online and just ordered them for my Touring. Will update once I get these.
I ordered this one too. Thanks for sharing link. We will see how it will fit to GT.

Those who purchased these mats from the link, they are expecting it to be delivered on the end of April.

I've order the LinerX mats and as of this morning, their customer service responded with late April/early May ETA.

LinerX <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you for reaching out and your interest in LinerX! Our current ETA is between late April-early May.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Eddie

I've ordered the floor mats from https://custoarmor.com/products/tisse-collection?variant=33344469827637
$338.00 for front and back plus trunk. Frunk was also purchased for $69. Black on black for Tahoe interior.
Was told 2 weeks delivery.
Will post again when received.
I did the same for my frunk and trunk. Pics posted somewhere on the forum.
I ordered these mats and posted pictures on Jan 30, page 18 of this thread. I have a Santa Cruz interior so I got the beige color; not the best match but okay. I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I like them. Coverage is very good. I also got the trunk and frunk mats. Will be interested in what you think.

I ordered these mats and posted pictures on Jan 30, page 18 of this thread. I have a Santa Cruz interior so I got the beige color; not the best match but okay. I know these aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I like them. Coverage is very good. I also got the trunk and frunk mats. Will be interested in what you think.
Yep, I bought mine after seeing yours.

Wanted to give everyone an update on the 3D rear mat for the Touring. 3D came to my house today with the first run prototype for a fitment test. It fit and looked pretty good. He's going to document a few very small fit issues and will let me know if the engineering team wants to adjust. He said we can expect the final production within 2-3 months. See attached pics for the sample installed in my Touring.

IMG_5526.jpg
IMG_5527.jpg
IMG_5528.jpg

Wanted to give everyone an update on the 3D rear mat for the Touring. 3D came to my house today with the first run prototype for a fitment test. It fit and looked pretty good. He's going to document a few very small fit issues and will let me know if the engineering team wants to adjust. He said we can expect the final production within 2-3 months. See attached pics for the sample installed in my Touring.

View attachment 11619View attachment 11620View attachment 11621
This is one of the best pictures illustrating the touring and pure's humps.

View attachment 11619View attachment 11620View attachment 11621
Looks very nice!

Back