Floor mats!

KAGU ALL-WEATHER is good looking,
Anyone knows when the Touring version is available to buy.
3D is coming to my home for a fitment test of the GT front and rear mats in my Touring . I believe the fronts should be OK, however, the footwell area in the Touring is deeper, If needed they will scan for development of a Touring/Pure specific mat. I’ll let everyone know the outcome.

3D is coming to my home for a fitment test of the GT front and rear mats in my Touring . I believe the fronts should be OK, however, the footwell area in the Touring is deeper, If needed they will scan for development of a Touring/Pure specific mat. I’ll let everyone know the outcome.
Eagerly awaiting word from @Tim-in-CA

Thanks for your service. Looking forward to buying the Touring mats in time for winter '23/'24.

I'd say black probably
Just ordered some to replace my Lucid all weather mats. They looked great on day 1, but discolored and tarnished on me almost instantly. These look to be of a much better quality. You should be getting a cut or at least they should call them the Hydbob, because the guy on the phone said he is selling a ton of them.

Just ordered some to replace my Lucid all weather mats. They looked great on day 1, but discolored and tarnished on me almost instantly. These look to be of a much better quality. You should be getting a cut or at least they should call them the Hydbob, because the guy on the phone said he is selling a ton of them.
As it stands they're the only decent option, it seems? Is Tuxmats actually shipping?

What do you mean by "tarnished?" Any pictures of the "tarnished" mats?

Is the front footwell in the touring deeper than the GT? I guess I thought it was the same….

As it stands they're the only decent option, it seems? Is Tuxmats actually shipping?
Tuxmat said their mats are still 7-9 months away.

What do you mean by "tarnished?" Any pictures of the "tarnished" mats?
The lights turn stuff is dirk, but the dark discoloration seen mostly around the perimeter is permanent and doesn’t come out after a hand wash. These are relatively new.
1675889676092.jpeg

The 3DMats arrived today and here are some pics. I have the motortrend and lucid mats too. Overall these 3D Mats have the best coverage but I do think the lucid ones look a little nicer.
PXL_20230209_035440270.jpgPXL_20230209_035456789.jpgPXL_20230209_035519683.jpgPXL_20230209_035445949.jpg

3D Mats Pics in Black
I just received the black mats and think you can't go wrong ordering Gray or Black

Attachments

• IMG_0752[1].JPG
    IMG_0752[1].JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0753[1].JPG
    IMG_0753[1].JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 188
I gotta stop looking at this thread because I'm getting really impatient and tempted to just order it even just for the fronts.
Well, if it means anything, they only did the fitting today with @Tim-in-CA so the development of the back would still be a couple months away...

3D came by today to review fitment of the GT/DE mats on my Touring. As expected, the fronts fit perfectly (didn't take pics as they are no different than others have posted); however, as I suspected, the rear did not fit correctly. He scanned the rear area and will be sending the data off to the engineering team, the timing of the updated rear mat is unknown until his team puts it into the development queue. I did reinforce that there are many Touring and Pure's here waiting for their solution, he said he will see if the team can rush development. Trunk and trunk has already been scanned, but he didn't have a timeline for those to provide. I'll be getting the gray mats as IMHO they look best with the front seats in the Santa Cruz color combo.

In the meantime, if you REALLY must have a mat ASAP, the rear does fit good enough to give ample protection, but it does pucker in a few places and is loose over the center hump as the hump in the Touring is smaller in width than the GT/DE. I've attached a picture so you can make the decision for yourself.

Attachments

• IMG_5490.jpg
    IMG_5490.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 184
3D came by today to review fitment of the GT/DE mats on my Touring. As expected, the fronts fit perfectly (didn't take pics as they are no different than others have posted); however, as I suspected, the rear did not fit correctly. He scanned the rear area and will be sending the data off to the engineering team, the timing of the updated rear mat is unknown until his team puts it into the development queue. I did reinforce that there are many Touring and Pure's here waiting for their solution, he said he will see if the team can rush development. Trunk and trunk has already been scanned, but he didn't have a timeline for those to provide. I'll be getting the gray mats as IMHO they look best with the front seats in the Santa Cruz color combo.

In the meantime, if you REALLY must have a mat ASAP, the rear does fit good enough to give ample protection, but it does pucker in a few places and is loose over the center hump as the hump in the Touring is smaller in width than the GT/DE. I've attached a picture so you can make the decision for yourself.
Thanks for the update. It looks like on their website https://3dmatsusa.com/products/kagu-floor-liner?variant=42886832816288 has an option now for 'Standard Type' in the dropdown rather than Dream/GT/Sapphire. Although it's unavailable to order just yet.

I think I'm just gonna go and order these GT ones for my Touring. Don't think the rear looks too bad?

Back