Floor mats!

Wondering if they want to make venture into the trunk and frunk. I'd be interested in buying one from them.
I asked them .. they already took measurements, but do not have a timeline if frunk/trunk mats will be created. I'll ask again when I meet them.

I asked them .. they already took measurements, but do not have a timeline if frunk/trunk mats will be created. I'll ask again when I meet them.
Great. I have their mats for another car, running on 5 years, still in good shape. Can't wait to buy for the Lucid.
Thanks for the info.

FYI ... I'm meeting with the 3D Max guys on Friday (weather permitting) to confirm if the mats designed for the Dream/GT fit the Touring (and Pure). I feel the front will be fine, but unknown if the rear needs a new mat design due to the increased footwell. If it does, they will laser measure my vehicle. I'm using the "beautiful" yet functional Motor Trend mats in the mean time. I 100% would go for the Lucid all weather mats if they only provided more front driver and passenger footwell protection.
Are these the 3D Maxpider custom Mats? I' m interested in the Elegant Series. Hopefully it will be available in gray.

Are these the 3D Maxpider custom Mats? I' m interested in the Elegant Series. Hopefully it will be available in gray.
Not sure what models they will make available, but I expect the all weather versions first like @hydbob from his initial testing with them.

Posting pics of black Motor Trends mats in Touring interior.

PXL_20230102_233258497.jpg
PXL_20230102_233419879.jpg
PXL_20230102_233456875.jpg

I have them as well. They do a decent job except around the accelerator foot. And they are really ugly. But the price was right.

I should qualify: Graphite only at the moment. The black ones do not yet seem to be available.

Because of the light SC interior, I bought the Graphite Lucid Floor mats even before I got the car. It's true that they don't completely cover the floor (especially the dead pedal), but I think they look very good and I'm happy with them. I was worried that they might not fit well as they were designed for the GT. I'm happy to report, they fit great. Below are some pics.

View attachment 8233View attachment 8234View attachment 8235
These look nice but Im not satisfied with the coverage. I will keep my current weathertech mats and save for custom made ones for Lucid with more coverage

Okay, so shipping may have been a bit expensive. But I ordered them on Thursday, and they are scheduled to arrive Sunday. So that’s not too bad.

I had to throw the Motortrend mats out not long after receiving them. The smell gave me and other passengers a headache. I left them outside for 2 weeks and still couldn't get rid of the smell so ended up trashing them. Put it down to a "you get what you pay for" moment
Interesting. Mine had no smell at all.

So, now my Lucid mats are due Monday…a day before the MotorTrend mats I ordered a week ago. 😂

I had to throw the Motortrend mats out not long after receiving them. The smell gave me and other passengers a headache. I left them outside for 2 weeks and still couldn't get rid of the smell so ended up trashing them. Put it down to a "you get what you pay for" moment

I had to throw my MOTOR TREND mats out (all-weather and carpet), because they were all so damn ugly.

Back