First ZEEKR 009 MPVs roll off assembly line with 700 km range

Let’s hope one day there is nuclear fusion vehicles (NFV) with 3000 miles range in USA and not let these NFV get into Taliban suicide bombers’ hands.

There's a, well an apparent very high horsepower Zeekr 001 FR quad motor car being unveil very shortly.

We all know that Tesla plaid needs 15 minutes, or so, to get ready to do the magical 0 - 60.
And that's really funny.

How many Chinese EV brands are there??? I read almost daily about a new prototype or production announcement from a new EV brand I've never heard of?

Whoa... from this WSJ article, there are over 160!!! https://www.wsj.com/articles/rise-of-chinas-ev-makers-puts-end-to-wests-local-dominance-775d0811

About 50-100 brands go out of business every year. They all want their government’s subsidy for EV start up. China is wants to be superior to America in transportation technology and infrastructure.

According to car news China,
Zeekr 001 FR to possibly have 4 electric motors.
Key word...Possibly.
Let's see.

ZEEKR 001 FR High-Performance Model Is Equipped with 4 Motors​

"Vice President of Geely Group, Yang Xueliang, introduced the ZEEKR 001 FR model through his personal Weibo account as part of the build up.

The official slogan of the promotional poster is ‘Can all four wheels think independently?’ Later, in response to a question from PS3 Paul, an automotive blogger, Yang Xueliang stated that the vehicle will be equipped with four electric motors."

🥸

1693564667615.png

Let's organise some UK and USA "bombing" raids LOL!
We stole from them how to make gunpowder, paper, silk and such.
Now they are returning the favor, lol.

Let’s hope one day there is nuclear fusion vehicles (NFV) with 3000 miles range in USA and not let these NFV get into Taliban suicide bombers’ hands.
It would require the invention of the flux capacitor!

I think the Navy is needed. Top Speed though?
I like it! But did they really just copy more stuff(tank turn..)?

I love that its a wagon but I want to know how much it weighs. With that much hp coupled with quad motor traction, 0 60 should be a bit faster. To note, it is faster than a model X plaid.

Back