Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
Fingers crossed! I just want it to arrive before the snow starts to fly and she goes right into a garage for winter....
Any recent updates from Lucid?

The most recent communication was a few weeks back and they reiterated once again that I should have the car in Oct or Nov. Nothing more specific than that

The most recent communication was a few weeks back and they reiterated once again that I should have the car in Oct or Nov. Nothing more specific than that
Now, here is my dilemma. Summer tires, no winter grip, PA really shitty roads (NY too), why not to wait till the spring and get a 2024 Sapphire?
That's what I'm aiming for.

Now, here is my dilemma. Summer tires, no winter grip, PA really shitty roads (NY too), why not to wait till the spring and get a 2024 Sapphire?
That's what I'm aiming for.
Hard to argue with that logic. Of course, initially it was to start being produced in first half of the year but that got delayed. I don't want to cancel my res and get in the back of the line for a 2024 lol. I'll just hold out hope for a mild winter with 50 degree days!

Very soon. Sales documents are in the process of being completed. Waiting for Lucid to release exact date.
Lucky! Mine is still "preparing for production" according to the website. Is yours built? If so how long was it in production?

Oh my! This is CLEAN! 👀😍😤

#BlueMeansGo

Attachments

• 20231003_201158.jpg
    20231003_201158.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 155
Lucky! Mine is still "preparing for production" according to the website. Is yours built? If so how long was it in production?
I did not follow status on the web site. I got a call saying an e-mail was coming my way to complete paperwork. I have no idea when the status changed or how long it was listed as in production.

Hard to argue with that logic. Of course, initially it was to start being produced in first half of the year but that got delayed. I don't want to cancel my res and get in the back of the line for a 2024 lol. I'll just hold out hope for a mild winter with 50 degree days!
I wouldn’t let logic get in the way of you and Sapphire ownership!

Not sure when they started production but I know I was one of the first orders. They opened up orders at 9:00 am on a Tuesday but it accepted my order at 8:58am.

So am I the only one who every day obsessively logs into and checks the lucid website in hopes of seeing my car move from "preparing for production" to "in production"?!

So am I the only one who every day obsessively logs into and checks the lucid website in hopes of seeing my car move from "preparing for production" to "in production"?!
I doubt you’re the only one. If I wasn’t already driving a Lucid, I would have been checking for sure.

Back