First production Sapphire just rolled off the line

To our newest upcoming Sapphire owners:

I'ma say this in the most respectful yet envious way possible....

Y'all some lucky Mofo's!!! Look 👀 at these things!!! 😍😍😍 #BlueMeansGo 💙💙💙💙💙💙

🥶🥶🥶🥶 #IceCold

Attachments

• 20231004_131538.jpg
    20231004_131538.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 212
I am allowed to say. Those get delivered to their owners on Saturday ......at a Racetrack !!!!!!!! I'll take pics.
You better! We need lots of pictures! I may turn Green literally with envy! 😉

So happy for you soon to be Sapphire owners. If I was jealous hearted, I would probably tell you where to drive it. I’m not, so enjoy! 😂

I am allowed to say. Those get delivered to their owners on Saturday ......at a Racetrack !!!!!!!! I'll take pics.
Imagine the videos they plan to make from the track event.
Maybe the Stig makes an appearance to show owners the capabilities of the car.

Hard to argue with that logic. Of course, initially it was to start being produced in first half of the year but that got delayed. I don't want to cancel my res and get in the back of the line for a 2024 lol. I'll just hold out hope for a mild winter with 50 degree days!
The cars being delivered this weekend are 2024s
IMG_2742.png

Last edited:
Imagine the videos they plan to make from the track event.
Maybe the Stig makes an appearance to show owners the capabilities of the car.
If I still lived in the Bay, I'd just show up.

I assume Lucid is renting the entire track, because "posh". Per Motorsportreg Laguna is rented to NCRC and Thunderhill To other orgs. There seems to be nothing on the public calendar for Sonoma. I assumed Thunderhill East because if you go off track you just plow grass but...could it be Sonoma?! It's super close to the bay, and is in wine country so you could make a weekend out of it. Which does go along the lines of "posh".

Kudos to anyone taking a brand new Sapphire to Sonoma and turns fast laps. You have big cajones and probably enough disposable income that buying a second one if you tag a wall is no big deal.

All of this is based on the assumption that photo was taken in Fremont and not Casa Grande.

I joke about every Lucid owner deserving a CEO meet and greet with a signed frunk... but now I wonder if that will actually happen!
I'm one of the very lucky owners to have gotten a meet and greet with Peter Rawlinson and Derek Jenkins, and a sign frunk. And a birthday card and cupcakes from my DA. Not a night I'll ever forget! There were 11 other deliveries that night, so it was a big event.

My plans for a Sapphire are 4-8-15-16-23-42.
That will get you the Sapphire and then you’ll spend 6 years doing some twilight zone stuff that seemed amazing, only to find out you were actually dead.

Back