First charging experience went well

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
10M0U4OH
Just picked up my Lucid Air Pure and decided to try Electrify America 350kW charger at the Sam's Club in Greenville, SC. This was my first time charging an EV. I pulled in at 53% SOC and 14 mins later I was at 80%. I plugged up the charger and EA authenticated with the car and away it went. I didn't believe I was getting free charging but I can't seem to find a bill. I look in my EA account and my Lucid account. I even looked at my credit card and nothing.

Just picked up my Lucid Air Pure and decided to try Electrify America 350kW charger at the Sam's Club in Greenville, SC. This was my first time charging an EV. I pulled in at 53% SOC and 14 mins later I was at 80%. I plugged up the charger and EA authenticated with the car and away it went. I didn't believe I was getting free charging but I can't seem to find a bill. I look in my EA account and my Lucid account. I even looked at my credit card and nothing.
Perfect! Just the way it should always be.

You can. Just select receipts enabled in charging menu options on the Lucid app and you’ll get a 0$ receipt emailed after every charge session at EA.

On the app, click on the three bars on the bottom right, then go to Lucid Charging Service and you should see your charging history and session there.

IMG_0131.jpeg

Glad it went smooth for you! Also glad you stopped at 80% and didn’t push past that as it is very slow and not required for daily driving. Welcome to the community!

How long is EA charging free? The closest one to my home is 20 mins. I have a EVConnect 200 kW charger ($0.20/kWh) 5 mins from my home. I was planning on using that until my Lucid charger comes in. Had to pass on free!

How long is EA charging free? The closest one to my home is 20 mins. I have a EVConnect 200 kW charger ($0.20/kWh) 5 mins from my home. I was planning on using that until my Lucid charger comes in. Had to pass on free!
You can see when yours expires through the Lucid app:

Click the hamburger at the top left, click 'Lucid Charging Service' and then click 'Service Summary.' Your start and end dates should be listed there under 'Service Dates.'

I just DC fast charged my 2024 Lucid Air Touring for the first time at EA. It seems like it still gets free charging! I did not have to pay anything and the app also says $0.00 for the charging session!

Back